XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
?? Been 16 days and still no fixed version.

Did you re-download from the link he sends to your email?? Reason is he might have done a slight code alteration and didn't consider it a major upgrade. Just re-download from the link he sent you might just be a code edit he did nothing to reinstall just rebuild templates afterword cross fingers! ;)

Did you re-download from the link he sends to your email?? Reason is he might have done a slight code alteration and didn't consider it a major upgrade. Just re-download from the link he sent you might just be a code edit he did nothing to reinstall just rebuild templates afterword cross fingers! ;)

I did not. Typically don't do that when someone tells me they sent me a new version. :) Thanks for the tip, will give it a go.

I am getting an exeption when i try to edit an event:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 318
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. count() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 318
  3. EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

ANY event? Or only a specific event? What other addons do you have installed? Have you tried disabling them one by one?

I tested it with different events. I get these error always.
I also disabled all other addons. Same problem.
I also rebuild your addon. Same problem.

Any ideas what i can do?

Here are the server-errors:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: forums - src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php:318
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php(318): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/forum....', 318, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Atendo:Even...', 'Edit', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRatendo', Object(EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(40) "/kalender/events/jtl-connect-2018.1/edit"
["referrer"] => string(67) "https://forum.jtl-software.de/threads/jtl-connect-2018.113136/?id=1"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/kalender/events/jtl-connect-2018_1/edit"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

and

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php:318
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] cou...', '/var/www/forum....', 318, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php(318): count(NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Atendo:Even...', 'Edit', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRatendo', Object(EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(40) "/kalender/events/jtl-connect-2018.1/edit"
["referrer"] => string(67) "https://forum.jtl-software.de/threads/jtl-connect-2018.113136/?id=1"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/kalender/events/jtl-connect-2018_1/edit"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Another small suggestion. Consider creating a dedicated featured event carousel widget that we can use via the widget system. Especially a horizontal full width one. @Jaxel

Basically make the one on the calendar page into a widget.

I agree. I'm wanting something that will show upcoming events on the forum home page. I think a widget that I could put in the sidebar would work nicely.

Attachments

• Elsmar vB Calendar on home page 20180814.webp
    Elsmar vB Calendar on home page 20180814.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
@Jaxel Can you allow us to see who has marked as interested and/or not coming like in your xf1 addon please.
Can you also order the list of people who rsvp from when the time/date they clicked rsvp - we would like to use this for online game events and we have a cut off after a certain number so the rule will be those who rsvp first get in first.

Hi @Jaxel

We love XenAtendo and have used it on our previous XF1 site.

On XF1, you could see who had RSVP'd as Yes, Maybe or No but in XF2 you can only see who have RSVP'd as Yes.
We as a community would really like the same options as XF1 to view all Three lists Please.

I can see in the database it is recording the M and N RSVPs, how do I code a popup to show those responses?

Another issue i've found is the RSVP icon/link doesn't should up for visitors to our site as we want them to be logged in to rsvp. Can you add a button and message stating a user must be logged in to RSVP?

For example we have this for our donate add-on:
1534641753963.webp

Any possibility to get not only a list who is "going" to an event but also who is "interested" und who is "not going" to an event?

It would also be nice to add some notice fields when someone is rsvp to an event.

Thanks Benny

Any possibility to get not only a list who is "going" to an event but also who is "interested" und who is "not going" to an event?

It would also be nice to add some notice fields when someone is rsvp to an event.

Thanks Benny

That would be a cool update.

What are you SPECIFICALLY doing when you get this error? Line 318 of that file specifically checks to make sure $forums is not empty... so that error should literally be impossible.

Top Bottom