XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
It's a bit frustrating when there's no answer here and we can't use the add-on.
Can anyone help me? Please.
Maybe that some setting is wrong, but which one?
Hi @Jaxel

We love the new calendar. The old one we use under 1.5.

But we have a problem with the presentation of the pictures in XF2.
Pretending of 1200 x 400 pixels are good as long as the user keep it.

Unfortunately, users are not like that.

If someone creates an event and uploads a small picture with 500 x 500 px it will be zoomed to the default size.
When someone creates an event and upload a large image, let's say 1500 x 1100 px, it just gets cut off.

I`ve checked many settings,but I haven`t got any satisfactory conclusion.

Then i tried to give the default size in% but this is not possible.
You can try this in your test forum. Maybe you will find a satisfactory solution.
Thank you I tried but you have to pay

and it's expensive
he does not laugh google 2 € 1000 request
i did a simulation just search what city and i already have 256 requet

Budget forecast by google 730 € he is sick ?, just for a map query

I do not know for you if it's the same case

Cordialy
@Jaxel
We bought your AddOn and hoped to get support about our issue.
Would you please help us?

Is this add-on still maintained ??

Good news !

I am very interested in this add-on but the problem of the Google API slows me a little. @Jaxel : do you think you can use another system for the maps and localization ? Like OpenStreetMap
Folks, first things first: calm down.

Check with the Google policy regarding, in which cases you have to pay and how big your free contingent is. At first glance it looks to many like they should focus on a second income. But hey, $200 free every month is a hell of clicks. And read it with open eyes: not every use of the maps is counted against the free contingent.

Repeat after me: Analyze. Adapt. Overcome.
The hard part about playing chicken, is knowing when to flinch - and when there´s no need to ;)

and it's expensive
he does not laugh google 2 € 1000 request
i did a simulation just search what city and i already have 256 requet

Budget forecast by google 730 € he is sick ?, just for a map query

I do not know for you if it's the same case
Check with the Google policy regarding, in which cases you have to pay and how big your free contingent is. At first glance it looks to many like they should focus on a second income. But hey, $200 free every month is a hell of clicks. And read it with open eyes: not every use of the maps is counted against the free contingent.

which holds the truth ?

This addon uses 3 different APIs.... https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing/sheet/

Places (first 70,000 free)
Geocoding (unlimited)
Maps JS (unlimited for embeds)

So the only concern would be the Places API. The Places API is only used when someone "searches" for an address when submitting an event, or using the filters. To reach the 70,000 limit under a month would be astronomical. My own website has only hit 227 in the passed 30 days.

And then if you do exceed 70.000... its only $2.83 for the next 1000 requests...

Hi,
i have changed the date of an appointment and now the users get the following message when registering:
No RSVPs available for this date

Hi, calendar shows Europe/London (UTC) in the overview, as well as as default timezone when creating an event.
My Board is set to UTC+1 where majority of my users live.
How can i change this ? Help aprecciated

@Jaxel

How can I remove this:

I really don't need it and it is disturbing for my users. I only use a calendar to show users events for information.

Top Bottom