- Social media linters such as Twitter and FB will now use event images as card previews if available.
Linters will only be able to see these images, if unregistered users are able to view events.
- Added widget positions for calendar sidebars.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some typos in thread entities that were forcing multiple excess DB queries on event thread listings. Thank you @benFF for pointing out that I was referencing incorrect variable names in my entities.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some formatting issues related to Holidays.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a bug where thread prefixes did not auto-populate.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some incorrect time zone listings in tooltips.
- Google changed their unique holiday IDs from being only 40 characters long, to being 400 characters long. This update increases the data length of holidays to support these new IDs.
- A "venue" is no longer required on events. If you customize your templates to remove the address fields, you can now remove the venue field if you so wish.
- Fixed a bug related to RSVPs, in which a linked occurrence did not properly update.
- Cleaned up a lot of the code for checking submission button permissions.
NOTE: XF2.2 is still in beta at the time of this release.
- This release updates the addon to work with XenForo 2.2+.
- Fixed the event classes implemented in the last version.
- Fixed an error message related to Google Geolocation.
- When selecting start and end dates for events, the date picker will now limit selectable days in the end-date picker based on the start-date picker. This will make it easier to prevent date errors.
- The "submit" button on events will now properly get disabled when date errors are found.
- Event links now have "classes" applied to the link based on the categories to which the event belong to. You can use these custom classes to style links based on categories.
In the options for this addon, there is a selection box for user groups. Selecting user groups in this option enables them for the addon. After enabled, event organizers can select which user groups they want an event to be visible to.
- You can now limit events directly to user groups!
- The category drop-down menu for event editing will now always be expanded.
- Fixed a bug related to check boxes on the RSVP dropdowns.
- Fixed a bug related to expanding date blocks on the monthly calendar view.
- Fixed a bug related to event images and people who use CDNs.
- You can now export all future events from a calendar in ICS/CSV format. You can use this as a "subscribe" endpoint in your preferred calendar software.
- Event images will now be called correctly if you are using a CDN. This function may not work properly if you are deleting the local images from your /data folder after syncing to the CDN. BOTH files must exist (since file checking is done locally), but the user will be served the CDN version.
- Fixed the requirement notice for XF2.1.
- This addon has been updated with support for XF2.1. XF2.1 will be required for this and all future updates.
- GuzzleHTTP cURL updated
- Approval queue redesigned
- Bookmark handlers
- Share controls
- Push notifications
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.