XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is it possible to show the User names in the Calender when they have birthday?
That would be great! We would also pay for that feature.

Have it installed in my testforum and have to say it is a great product - the only thing I can't get sorted is having a meeting repeating at a specific weekday. E.g. I click first Sunday 10 times - only one event is created :( - pls help the dumie ;o)

Hi,

I'm just testing this calendar to see if it can suit my needs. I have some suggestions and bugs to report.

• The location field is still a required one. I really don't need it, but now I need to put something in the field.

Also, if I don't fill the location field it pop-up an error to fill the event_location, then I fill it and save again - now I have two threads in the event forum created, one with no date in the thread title and one without it (that one also doesn't have an event block below the thread title in thread view).​

• Possible to autoselect the forum for threads? Like preselected forum? If you only have one forum for events it's easier to have it auto selected when submitting an event from a calendar view (not from forum).
1531338321847.webp

• I would really like to see all day events, because I don't need hours. If possible...

• can categories be a required field and expanded all the time when submitting an event? That's a very important thing for our calendar.

• in agenda view date format is not for my language:
1531339031748.webp
Everywhere else on a calendar it's ok, like for example here in a widget:​
1531339096433.webp

• when manually adding a holiday can there be an option to repeat it every year?

• option to remove disable RSVP when submitting an event:
1531343686338.webp

Last edited:
Have it installed in my testforum and have to say it is a great product - the only thing I can't get sorted is having a meeting repeating at a specific weekday. E.g. I click first Sunday 10 times - only one event is created :( - pls help the dumie ;o)
I can confirm this too. It's not working as expected.

That section is not working:
1531478565251.webp

I hope we get some support here. Also for this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf2-8wr-xenatendo-2-calendar-pro-paid.141103/post-1265897

The location field is still a required one. I really don't need it, but now I need to put something in the field.
Locations are required and will ALWAYS be required. An address however, is not required. You can use the location for anything you want; for instance, if you are doing a TV schedule, you can put the Location as the channel on which the TV program is on.

Also, if I don't fill the location field it pop-up an error to fill the event_location, then I fill it and save again - now I have two threads in the event forum created, one with no date in the thread title and one without it (that one also doesn't have an event block below the thread title in thread view).
Fixed for next version.

Possible to autoselect the forum for threads?
It autoselects the forum only if you are coming from the forum itself. I have added a function so that it autoselects if you only have one event forum, and forum threads are set as required.

I can confirm this too. It's not working as expected.
Fixed for next version.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.1.5 - CHANGELOG

• If you only have one event forum, and you have "Require threads to be created with events" checked, the single event forum will now automatically be selected when creating events.
  • Fixed a bug where event threads were still getting created, even if the event itself failed validation.
  • Fixed a bug where event repetition by ordinal days (ie: first sunday of the month) were not properly getting processed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Locations are required and will ALWAYS be required. An address however, is not required. You can use the location for anything you want; for instance, if you are doing a TV schedule, you can put the Location as the channel on which the TV program is on.
Ok, no problem.

It autoselects the forum only if you are coming from the forum itself. I have added a function so that it autoselects if you only have one event forum, and forum threads are set as required.
Perfect!

Thank you for the update, Jaxel.

Installed V 2.0.1.5 just now, and it works :) THANKS

With version 2.0.15...

Editing event produces this on the front end:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 318
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. count() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 318
  3. EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Also this is found in the server error log:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: forums
  • src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php:318
  • Generated by: Nik
  • Jul 13, 2018 at 4:19 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php(318): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 318, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Atendo:Even...', 'Edit', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRatendo', Object(EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/calendar/events/test.21/edit"
["referrer"] => string(54) "https://mysite.com/threads/test.20176/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/calendar/events/test_21/edit"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Jaxel

With version 2.0.15...

Editing event produces this on the front end:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 318
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. count() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 318
  3. EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Also this is found in the server error log:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: forums
  • src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php:318
  • Generated by: Nik
  • Jul 13, 2018 at 4:19 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php(318): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 318, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Atendo:Even...', 'Edit', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRatendo', Object(EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/calendar/events/test.21/edit"
["referrer"] => string(54) "https://mysite.com/threads/test.20176/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/calendar/events/test_21/edit"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Jaxel
Just sent out a new version. Try that.

There's a bug. If the forum is autoselected, then prefixes are not shown. If you manually select a forum, then prefixes show up.

• Also, possible to have different color for each category for .atendo-table .atendo-link and it's border-left color? That addition would be nice and helpful when looking at the calendar. If not, maybe thread prefixes can be added to calendar links.

• Possible to have category links above the calendar and not in the filter menu?

Thank you.

Hello. We love your add-on. It's really great.
And we would like to know if there is any option or possibility to get the category ID of an event in the month-/week-/event-/archive-view?

What would we like to so?
We have differnt events and we give them a category. Now we want to give any category special colors.
If we could get the ID of the category in the month-/week-/event-/archive-views we could give the special events our color we want.

If you need more informations or pictures just tell me. I will give it to you.

We have got the problem, that the name of city and the country are in english. But our forums language is german.
What can we do/which setting did we have to set, that the city and country names are in german too?

Hi there,

there is a widget for you calendar to show upcoming events...
This works perfect when the event has not startet yet.
But for multi-day events and "just happening" events, it would be nice if they are also shown in this widget until the end...
Is this possible? Maybe I have any wrong settings.

Top Bottom