XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi there,

installed but did not really use this add-on yet... but today the first event was added.. and now we would like to change the ending time.
But we can´t find any way to edit the event time.
Isn´t this possible with your add-on????

And: In thread title the event date only displays in english. Where can we translate the months in your add-on? Seems like you use custom phrases because all other month phrase are translated in our forum and work well. Or do you have a language setting anywhere hidden in your code?

@Jaxel

Noticing this JS error in my console. This happens after I click Expand (monthly view) when I have more than 2 events for a given day...

calendar.js?_v=4781a582:209

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of undefined
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (calendar.js?_v=4781a582:209)
at HTMLDivElement.d.complete (jquery.min.js:3)
at i (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
at i (jquery.min.js:3)
at Function.r.fx.tick (jquery.min.js:3)
at eb (jquery.min.js:3)

@Jaxel

Noticing this JS error in my console. This happens after I click Expand (monthly view) when I have more than 2 events for a given day...

calendar.js?_v=4781a582:209

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of undefined
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (calendar.js?_v=4781a582:209)
at HTMLDivElement.d.complete (jquery.min.js:3)
at i (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
at i (jquery.min.js:3)
at Function.r.fx.tick (jquery.min.js:3)
at eb (jquery.min.js:3)
Link?

Hi there,

installed but did not really use this add-on yet... but today the first event was added.. and now we would like to change the ending time.
But we can´t find any way to edit the event time.
Isn´t this possible with your add-on????

And: In thread title the event date only displays in english. Where can we translate the months in your add-on? Seems like you use custom phrases because all other month phrase are translated in our forum and work well. Or do you have a language setting anywhere hidden in your code?
You have to edit the occurrence date/time. And thread titles are not phrased. They use the date/time settings of your server.

How does one enable the "Feature event" function?
Just feature an event.

You have to edit the occurrence date/time.

Sorry, but I don´t know where/what you mean.
Can just edit thread or edit event.. and the event time settings does not appear on both.

Sorry ... solved... the part was on "display: none" ... because we did not want to use the export csv tool

They use the date/time settings of your server.

Hm.. server time setting is on GMT +2hrs (Berlin)
I will ask my hoster for this.. but I still wonder why time (day, month) is shown correctly anywhere else.

Last edited:
Here are many people which use the caelnder...
Could one of you tell me please where/how i can change the colours of the month view?
Thanks...

There is a reason why there is a preview of the map when editing/submitting an event.
One WOULD think that the preview map would have caught this, but it doesn't...

map-fail.webp

That said, while the preview didn't catch it nor is effected by the bug - removing the # in the address does seem to fix it. ;)

Any ideas on why feature event isn't showing?

Can you also order the list of people who rsvp from when the time/date they clicked rsvp - we would like to use this for online game events and we have a cut off after a certain number so the rule will be those who rsvp first get in first.

Hello, I have been using this for a few months and so far so good.

I do have one request though:

Could you make a widget please that instead of only showing future events also shows Ongoing events? We run events that last 30 or so days, it would be nice if they appeared in their own widget "ONGOING EVENTS" since they mostly disappear after it starts.

Top Bottom