XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Here are many people which use the caelnder...
Could one of you tell me please where/how i can change the colours of the month view?
Thanks...
I tried a bit more and found a solution.
For others who also want to change the color here a little help:

Go into EWRatendo_view.less and search for .atendo-head (line 49).
Change it like this:
Code:
    .atendo-head
    {
        .xf-contentAccentBase();
        border: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorLight;
        border-bottom: @xf-borderSizeFeature solid #yourcolorcode;
        padding: @xf-paddingMedium @xf-paddingLarge;
        color: #yourcolorcode;
        background: #yourcolorcode;

a { .xf-contentAccentBase();
        color: #yourcolorcode;
        background: #yourcolorcode;
        }
    }

Another small suggestion. Consider creating a dedicated featured event carousel widget that we can use via the widget system. Especially a horizontal full width one. @Jaxel

Basically make the one on the calendar page into a widget.

Is there any option to export or import the events?
Or is there an option that we can use the google calender to create an event?
Because the API from google calender is already used.

Yes, but only one. I would like to export all of the events.
And iCal or csv give me not all of the information which are inside one event.
It would be optimal if you could transfer the data from one forum to another.

I seem to be getting the following error when trying to feature an event:

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: error in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 445

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 445
2. EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionFeature() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Any ideas?

I have 3 suggestions which would upgrade the addon very much for my usage (ordered by importance):

Essential:
Is there an option to hide the time in the preview (just show the event name)? If not, is there a chance that this will be added? Would be very useful, that you can browse through the calender and see the event names.

Improving:
Furthermore can you solve the "Click to expand" feature in a way, that the event names are still readable (don't hide them by "..." - don't blur the day box).

Go to have:
A widget position above and below the calender box.

Great Addon (y)
Screenshot-2018-6-3 June 2018.webp

Thank you,

-Xiomera

A option at the event widget where you can set the max number of events in the widget listed would be very nice.

-Xiomera

Hello

it is possible to create more than 10 recurring events?
Why is the date format different than I set when I created it? d.m.Y - H:i
1528352412192.webp

It would be great if the Google code without entered key is not loaded, I have adjusted it like this:
Template: EWRatendo_event_edit
HTML:
<xf:js src="//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?libraries=places&key={$xf.options.EWRatendo_gapikey}" />
extended with:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.EWRatendo_gapikey">
    <xf:js src="//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?libraries=places&key={$xf.options.EWRatendo_gapikey}" />
</xf:if>

Last edited:
Hi, can you please add the option to auto-select a default thread?

Untitled.webp

On my board people create events from the Event Announcements forum only and its the only one I have and need. People keep getting confused because they dont understand why they get the error message "You are required to select a forum in which to create an event thread" because they dont know they need to manually select it. This is a real issue and it needs a way to select a default thread (in my case just the one) to eliminate the confusion. That way when someone creates an event it will automatically select a default thread.

Is it normal that interested users are not shown in the list of RSVP?
Yes

Hi, can you please add the option to auto-select a default thread?

View attachment 177551

On my board people create events from the Event Announcements forum only and its the only one I have and need. People keep getting confused because they dont understand why they get the error message "You are required to select a forum in which to create an event thread" because they dont know they need to manually select it. This is a real issue and it needs a way to select a default thread (in my case just the one) to eliminate the confusion. That way when someone creates an event it will automatically select a default thread.
It already does this...

Is it possible to display the participants in the order of registration?
Nope.

Hello

it is possible to create more than 10 recurring events?
Why is the date format different than I set when I created it? d.m.Y - H:i
View attachment 177383

It would be great if the Google code without entered key is not loaded, I have adjusted it like this:
Template: EWRatendo_event_edit
HTML:
extended with:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.EWRatendo_gapikey">
</xf:if>
There is an option in the admin CP to create more than 10 repeat dates. And a Google API key is REQUIRED for this addon.

I have 3 suggestions which would upgrade the addon very much for my usage (ordered by importance):

Essential:
Is there an option to hide the time in the preview (just show the event name)? If not, is there a chance that this will be added? Would be very useful, that you can browse through the calender and see the event names.

Improving:
Furthermore can you solve the "Click to expand" feature in a way, that the event names are still readable (don't hide them by "..." - don't blur the day box).

Go to have:
A widget position above and below the calender box.

Great Addon (y)
View attachment 177073

Thank you,

-Xiomera
You can see the full name of the event by mousing over.

I purchased the XF1 version of this NOT THE PRO VERSION. Looking at upgrading XF to v2 so does the XF v2 version upgrade from the non pro version of XFv1?

Top Bottom