XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
There are literally ZERO other posts from you on this thread.

The FAQ exists for a reason. I'm tried of answering the same question over and over. You people are supposed to be website/forum administrators. There should be some basic expectation of competency in that regard. If you don't want to buy my addons, that's fine. They are extremely cheap, lifetime licenses; if you want better support, expect to pay more.
e314c3de9.png

Can't seem to get get anything to show here.
Everything else is working fine, no errors, connection tested, bot posting new posts/threads to discord fine.

Any chance of getting some support with my issue?

I am using Advance Forms add-on. And I would like to pass the Discord user ID into the form as a default answer.

Workflow
1. The form is only available if Discord is a connected account (using this Discord addon)
2. When they fill out the form, I would like to capture in a form field their Discord ID something like {discord.id} The advance form allows for this using a custom field {custom.skype} as an example.

I am wondering if your plugin output a field for the discord id/username that I can then use to default on a form field?

Hope I am asking/explaining this properly.

I don't see anything wrong with that page... that's how its supposed to look.
As per my original post, it doesn't seem to be getting any of my actual discord information - no channels or users showing on the widget which has a constant loading state. Same issue with the navigation user count which shows 0.

Hey Jaxel I like this mod a lot and I will be purchasing this but erm is there a way to maybe add ones user stats to there profile so you can see what channel they posted in on discord and also how many minutes one spends on a certain channel so you can determine whos active and whos not in your community? and maybe also see how many one spends on a certain game as well? I would be really interested in this if this could be done I mean there is a statbot for your discord which does this but it would be great to also have this linked to your site so that only members can see there stats but admin can see all :)

So when I use this mod, I put in all the information properly but the widgetbot.io discord is what pops up because I have to use an updated bot and settings. How do I fix this issue so I can get my own server displaying?

So when I use this mod, I put in all the information properly but the widgetbot.io discord is what pops up because I have to use an updated bot and settings. How do I fix this issue so I can get my own server displaying?

Unfortunately, I have the same problem, I tried to set up the Plugin from scratch and it didn't help. It looks like the widgetbot in my discord isn't properly updating?

Unfortunately, I have the same problem, I tried to set up the Plugin from scratch and it didn't help. It looks like the widgetbot in my discord isn't properly updating?
Hopefully a fix can come out cause right now, it's only really useable for the discord login feature, and the udating posts on the forum, as well as the bot dming in discord about pms in the forum.

Change your Bot Cluster from disweb.dashflo.net to e.widgetbot.io

When i enter over Discord Nav Tab, i have only the WidgedBot Discord. See Pic. When i click the Discord icon, i'm in my Discord

chrome_iCdgIwKOPO.webp

Top Bottom