XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You need to remove widgetbot.io. It is utter garbage, it is down 90% of the time now and the devs are barely active anymore. At least provide an option to use the old way (with the "click here to view chat") link.

You need to remove widgetbot.io. It is utter garbage, it is down 90% of the time now and the devs are barely active anymore. At least provide an option to use the old way (with the "click here to view chat") link.
Disabling the Widgetbot.io function reverts back to the old way automatically.

Hi @Jaxel
Yesterday, I bought this addon. Pretty good addon which we love to use.
But there is only one thing bothering me, you made a sync from Forum to Discord.
I think it should be nice to have a sync from Discord to Forum too.
Don't think this is to hard to made with the current code you have to also make a sync from Discord.
Is this planned for in the future? Or aren't there any plans for this idea?
Greetings
Alyvax

Hi @Jaxel,

just bought the Discord Integration but it is not working... I watched your video and read your FAQ but I am not sure what I am doing wrong. The addon tells me we are connected but I can't make any nickname and/or role changes. Furthermore is our Discord also not showing here: https://revolutionsimracing.com/discord/

(Edit: Obviously the test accounts I am using are linked together. Letting the bot posting replies from the forum into Discord works.)

Any idea what I might do wrong?

Regards.

Last edited:
@Jaxel on the activity relay from the forums to discord, how do I make it so some nodes won't be relayed on that log?

It works for one but I don't remember neither see what I did to stop making it relay.

@Jaxel on the activity relay from the forums to discord, how do I make it so some nodes won't be relayed on that log?

It works for one but I don't remember neither see what I did to stop making it relay.

goto /admin.php?nodes/ then click discord for each chose to show or not and to specific discord text channel

Hey @Jaxel, could I convince you to add an option to disable Resource posts per-category, like we can do with forums? I know you're busy and am happy to pay for your time.

@Jaxel How long does it take to sync the forum users to discord. I have loads of guys that don't have there rank yet but when i go to there profile and remove and add the rank its shows on discord. Is there a way to force a sync ?

( I'm using a script that adds the specific ranks by checking there steam games)

@Jaxel How long does it take to sync the forum users to discord. I have loads of guys that don't have there rank yet but when i go to there profile and remove and add the rank its shows on discord. Is there a way to force a sync ?

( I'm using a script that adds the specific ranks by checking there steam games)

I have a similar issue cause people join the server but as guest even if the Discord account is already linked on XF.
The roles are not synchronized because of this but not sure.

I also tried to execute the cron but no change.

Hey Jaxel. Not sure if you check your pms.... I had a few questions about branding removal. At your earliest could you please get back with me.

Thanks man

I have a similar issue cause people join the server but as guest even if the Discord account is already linked on XF.
The roles are not synchronized because of this but not sure.

I also tried to execute the cron but no change.

I have a similar issue, i tried every setting and the accounts never sync or link. -- If you figure out the solution, please let the rest of us know! :)

You can use Cron jobs under tools to force a sync. Sync appears to be set every 24 hours. You can force that to be faster if you are ok with a little performance hit since this subscribes the bot to a service.

I would toggle that setting for initial setup and then toggle off once all roles are synced.

Top Bottom