XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel Hey is it possible to add Bot channels for xenforos media gallery and resources?

I'd back this feature too. The media gallery and resource manager are fairly well used on my site, and I'd love this plugin to post updates there to Discord like it does for topics.

Hi @Jaxel

Happy to copy my current site and place it in debug for you to use. I would very much love to have XenForo Media Gallery discord alerts and also for XenRio too.

Also, I have an issue, I'd like for certain discord channel announcements to use certain roles for notification, but it seems only @everyone and @here will work with the posting. Am I doing something wrong?

1523780726198.webp

I keep getting this message whenever I try to associate my site account with my discord account.

Any ideas??? This is driving me bonkers. :(

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

But yet I have nothing associated under external accounts?

Can you make it possible to integrate this with multiple discord servers? I currently have a community where the game servers have their own discord server. I'd like to integrate this with all my discord servers.

@Jaxel

As of the latest version 2.0.1.1

Anyone viewing the forum index is shown as "Managing account details" instead of showing "viewing forum list". Disabling the addon fixes this immediately. There are no errors in the error log.

Added support for WidgetBot.io integration and site-wide popup chat.

This right here is where im interested in your add-on. I've been looking for some way or add on that would allow me to host a discord server on a live site. If you can verify that's what this means then I will be buying your add on tonight.

As for the user above me I'd like to hear your response and if it requires a fix. I'll be checking back. Your the man @Jaxel

Top Bottom