XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Did you revoke permissions for the bot? Sounds like you did.

Delete your server ID from the settings, delete the connected account settings... and start over.

Delete your server ID from the settings, delete the connected account settings... and start over.

Done that, remade a new bot and re-did all. End up with:

There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.

...when testing connection.

Hey, how do I prevent the bot from posting the posts in private nodes? It is leaking replies from hidden forums such as my area for the Game Masters.

Can the bot send updates from resource manager to Discord? This is new resources and updated ones.

Also, no way to get the updates posted to Discord in a card embed instead of text right? The embed is quite smoother and works with boards not publicly visible (it can't create an url preview card on those for example)

Hey @Jaxel ,

could you help me with a problem I run into? I am using Discord for the veryy first time (and I can see you buriying your face in your hands ;) ). Discord-server is created and configured, the bot likewise - but when I put the widget in, I only get this:

discord_widget.webp

Would you mind giving me a hand on this? Would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Chris.

Can this addon display the embed of a thread and such, if such thread is in one area is not visible to guests?

I've been forced to disable this, as the integration keeps hitting Discord's rate limit and is breaking the rest of my cron runs with its uncaught errors.

Top Bottom