• 00:00:00 - ##### BACKUP STARTING #####
  • 00:00:00 - # Closing forum
  • 00:00:00 - # Database backup starting
  • 00:00:37 - # Database backup completed
  • 00:00:37 - # Structure backup starting
  • 00:40:35 - # Structure backup completed
  • 00:40:35 - # Opening forum
  • 00:40:35 - ##### BACKUP FINISHING #####

And the backup is stored on /internal_data/backup who can move that on /var/backup ?

Seems to not work with Backblaze B2. They recently changed the Account ID stuff to something else and now no matter what combination of keys I enter it fails.

Seems to not work with Backblaze B2. They recently changed the Account ID stuff to something else and now no matter what combination of keys I enter it fails.
I just tested it and it's working... however, there seems to be a quirk. After running the backup, I refreshed the bucket on backblaze and the files never showed up. I waited and hour, and refreshed and it still wasn't showing up. However, when I went into bucket settings and tried to DELETE the bucket, it told me that I can't delete non-empty buckets... and suddenly the files showed up.

Seems to be a Backblaze issue right now.

Is it possible to add dates to the actual filenames rather than putting them in named folders? I have to use another software to do incremental backups of the site files, and it is better for files to have unique file names.

Is it possible to add dates to the actual filenames rather than putting them in named folders? I have to use another software to do incremental backups of the site files, and it is better for files to have unique file names.

In addition to the above, is it possible to create separate archives for each attachment folder and also implement incremental file structure backups? Backing up massive amounts of image attachments over and over is less than ideal.

If this isn't planned I can understand, however I will likely have my developer make a modification to enable this functionality. If anyone is interested in that feel free to PM me so we don't clutter this thread.

Doing a completely fresh install of this add-on, uploaded all the files, but get this when trying to install? Everything in the downloaded 2.1.0.3 archive has been uploaded.

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 14.28.28.webp

Hi, I've been getting the same error for about a week now.

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: port src/addons/EWR/Backup/Repository/Backup.php:122

I'm not sure what's causing it. I thought it was because of the port config value in my XenForo config file however this is correct, so I'm not too sure.

My backups are still running perfectly, but this error is filling up my server error log and I'd rather stop it from doing so.

Paid for and started the install process for the add-in. The install process never completed and now the forum is 500 unavailable. Any ideas what I need to do to fix this? Where should I start looking? This is the latest version and the only other add-in is the Media Gallery. No other changes. I can't get to anything through the web site right now. SSH access is ok.

Paid for and started the install process for the add-in. The install process never completed and now the forum is 500 unavailable. Any ideas what I need to do to fix this? Where should I start looking? This is the latest version and the only other add-in is the Media Gallery. No other changes. I can't get to anything through the web site right now. SSH access is ok.
What does your web server log say whenever you try to access the website?

I have add Dropbox keys from my Dropbox app in order to upload backups to my Dropbox account but when it runs from Cron entries, I have an error at the end of process, except that I don't know what this error is, the backup files are uploaded in my Dropbox account. Locally backups works great.

Kunnu\Dropbox\Exceptions\DropboxClientException: {"error_summary": "path/conflict/file/.", "error": {".tag": "path", "reason": {".tag": "conflict", "conflict": {".tag": "file"}}, "upload_session_id": "AAAAAAAAAiQgqMib_xS13Q"}} in src/addons/EWR/Backup/vendor/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk/src/Dropbox/Http/Clients/DropboxGuzzleHttpClient.php at line 59
  1. Kunnu\Dropbox\Http\Clients\DropboxGuzzleHttpClient->send() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/vendor/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk/src/Dropbox/DropboxClient.php at line 161
  2. Kunnu\Dropbox\DropboxClient->sendRequest() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/vendor/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk/src/Dropbox/Dropbox.php at line 269
  3. Kunnu\Dropbox\Dropbox->sendRequest() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/vendor/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk/src/Dropbox/Dropbox.php at line 936
  4. Kunnu\Dropbox\Dropbox->postToContent() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/vendor/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk/src/Dropbox/Dropbox.php at line 1057
  5. Kunnu\Dropbox\Dropbox->simpleUpload() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/vendor/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk/src/Dropbox/Dropbox.php at line 784
  6. Kunnu\Dropbox\Dropbox->upload() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/Repository/DropboxDP.php at line 50
  7. EWR\Backup\Repository\DropboxDP->runBackupDP() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/Repository/Backup.php at line 102
  8. EWR\Backup\Repository\Backup->runBackup() in src/addons/EWR/Backup/Cron/Backup.php at line 11
  9. EWR\Backup\Cron\Backup::runBackup()
  10. call_user_func() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/CronEntry.php at line 112
  11. XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Dropbox_xenForo_backup.webp
24-10-2019 - Dropbox.webp

Hello,

I have 5 admin, and only want me to be able to download and use this addon. is this something I can easily stop them from using?

or will any admin be able to use it.

Thanks very much.
Mick

Top Bottom