XF Development - xf falling apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question : Is there any posts moderated/deleted on this thread as i can swear this thread had 7 pages just seconds ago. And if there are posts moderated , no reason to continue discussing anything on this thread.
Yes there has been at least one deleted post.. But it may have been by John as it was his post.

You are asking Ashley for Brogan's answers. You should ask Brogan. That's what I have done.

No, I'm asking for Ashley's answers. The ones we all expected a month ago. The ones you said we're "just being formatted and should be posted soon".

In the absence of those answers, we're left with speculation based around the only information being provided us (by John and Brogan who I trust are being sincere). Brogan had to quit to get any kind of response from Ashley and even then it provided no real answers.

I know it's not fair that you're fielding this and sorry if I'm coming across as being difficult but for the first time I'm thinking that this wont resolve itself with the lawsuit and by January the community will be dead.

Because you have an unhappy and angry community because of no interest from owners. Many of this community owners are making money through their forum or coding skills that depend on xenforo. And if you play with peoples incomes , people will be unhappy and start attacking. This is human nature.

My recommendation is to take care of your own interests first. If XenForo is not giving you the kind of returns you need then it makes sense to move on.

even you are constantly trying to put Brogan's name out to get a clean breath for Xenforo.

Why what? Brogan says he has information. That concerns people. I am trying to get answers that Brogan claims to have.

As i said previously , please stop quoting me. I lost my respect agains you long time ago. Enjoy your life.

You know where the ignore link is. I don't really care what you think of me or the respect you claimed to have. Your posts here borderline on childish anyways, calling people 2-3 year olds.

No one forced any of these people to rely on xenForo for their lively hood. No Kier, not Mike and not Ashley. The only person they should be mad at are themselves for putting everything into a company. A company that most knew was under threat of lawsuit when they did so as well.
You are 100% correct Brent in that no one forced me (or anyone else) to follow the KAM train, but I can assure you in the very, very beginning I directly asked Kier if any of this lawsuit stuff (that did come to pass) had been considered and was assured it had and there was nothing to worry about. He may have sincerely felt that way, but none the less, I was indeed encouraged to invest and follow along and so I did. I was perfectly willing to fight IB along side them for as long as it took. However, they have decided to abandon their own community and in doing so, they are taking the rest of us down without a chance to fight. Hell yes, I'm pissed off.

No, I'm asking for Ashley's answers. The ones we all expected a month ago. The ones you said we're "just being formatted and should be posted soon".

In the absence of those answers, we're left with speculation based around the only information being provided us (by John and Brogan who I trust are being sincere). Brogan had to quit to get any kind of response from Ashley and even then it provided no real answers.

I know it's not fair that you're fielding this and sorry if I'm coming across as being difficult but for the first time I'm thinking that this wont resolve itself with the lawsuit and by January the community will be dead.

I would like to have those answers as well. I think it's been plenty of time and if they made the promise to answer them, they should.

My recommendation is to take care of your own interests first. If XenForo is not giving you the kind of returns you need then it makes sense to move on.

Pay full refund to all my licenses , take out my name from the law case and i'll be happily gone Jake.

His name isn't Jack...

It seems most of you are just upset that things aren't going according to your terms. I mean, you've got no new information. No one knows if xenForo will ever be the same as it was. Personal issues exist, lawsuits exist.

What do you want? You keep screaming for answers but you have them? Unless you want the exact personal issues that are at hand? What do you want? Other than everything to go back to normal? For whatever reason, neither Mike nor Kier are talking.

This billionth ******** thread asking them to come back hasn't worked like the billionth ******** ones before it.

I wonder why some of you stick around as you appear pissed at this point. Did you make xenForo your entire life? If so, I don't know how you can blame anyone but yourself. Neither Kier nor Mike made you move from whatever software solution you were on before. You made the decision and now you are angry. Sucks. That's life. Creating threads asking for Kier or Mike to pop out of wherever they are don't work and just do more harm to this community. You can blame them for the demise of the community or you can blame yourselves for not taking initiative and moving on, as you clearly have deemed this community as a lost cause at this point.
Your just a big a troll as Mark B was only differance is you are pro XF.. You have zero posts that contribute anything other then your ultimate goal of getting these types of threads closed.

You are 100% correct Brent in that no one forced me (or anyone else) to follow the KAM train, but I can assure you in the very, very beginning I directly asked Kier if any of this lawsuit stuff (that did come to pass) had been considered and was assured it had and there was nothing to worry about. He may have sincerely felt that way, but none the less, I was indeed encouraged to invest and follow along and so I did. I was perfectly willing to fight IB along side them for as long as it took. However, they have decided to abandon their own community and in doing so, they are taking the rest of us down without a chance to fight. Hell yes, I'm pissed off.

That's fine but what is being pissed off going to do for you? Is your goal to spite Kier and Mike now whenever the chance arises?

Just wondering what is being accomplished here.

Your just a big a troll as Mark B was only differance is you are pro XF.. You have zero posts that contribute anything other then your ultimate goal of getting these types of threads closed.

Zero posts that contribute nothing huh? :)

You know where the ignore link is. I don't really care what you think of me or the respect you claimed to have. Your posts here borderline on childish anyways, calling people 2-3 year olds.

May I remind you of the abusive posts you made towards concerned customers leading up and upto a month ago?

This thread is about getting some kind of normality back. You might like coming to a forum everyday where the bickering, abusive posts are commonplace personally I dont and so far the current staff have not been able to handle this effectively which is why it needs the developers/owners involvement. If you bothered to read the initial post you would know that and see that we want to see the best for xenforo, Well I want the best for xenforo I know that.

May I remind you of the abusive posts you made towards concerned customers leading up and upto a month ago?

This thread is about getting some kind of normally back. You might like coming to a forum everyday where the bickering, abusive posts are commonplace personally I dont and so far the current staff have not been able to handle this effectively which is why it needs the developers/owners involvement. If you bothered to read the initial post you would know that and see that we want to see the best for xenforo, Well I want the best for xenforo I know that.

Sure, remind me. Are they the ones where I asked people to stop whining because it accomplishes nothing? Feel free to let me know what you and others have accomplished here by repeating the same demands, over and over again.

Sweet Mary, just look how rancid this place has become, all because the owners, Kier, Mike and Ashley decided to run for the hills instead of being open and honest with their customers. Makes me sad and there is NO excuse for their behaviour over the past several months. Put aside personal issues, we all have had them, it takes less than 5 mins to write a quick message to show that you still care about your customers.

Xenforo is the black sheep of the forum community, if I was a commercial or open source competitor and came here I would laugh my socks off. Shame on KAM, piss poor skills at running a company and personally I lay fault more at Ashley's feet as he is the "business manager".
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/august-update.35633/

There is probably a lot of uncertainty even among them, hence the lack of more information. It's like they can't tell what will happen before they know more themselves.

Reactions: HWS
That's fine but what is being pissed off going to do for you? Is your goal to spite Kier and Mike now whenever the chance arises?

Just wondering what is being accomplished here.
I don't know...good question. I'm kind of just grasping at straws hoping they will step in and do the right thing. I'm probably just adding grey hairs to my head. I'm still releasing for the platform and trying to do my part, but sometimes you just see things that make you lose it, you know? :confused:

I don't know...good question. I'm kind of just grasping at straws hoping they will step in and do the right thing. I'm probably just adding grey hairs to my head. I'm still releasing for the platform and trying to do my part, but sometimes you just see things that make you lose it. :confused:

I ditched vBulletin about a year after IB took over. Moved on. Seems a lot of people here need to do the same, as they seem to be as fed up with xenForo as I was with IB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom