XF Development - xf falling apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the community is "disintegrating" it is because people are nervous about the future of Xenforo.
Everyone is twitchy.
And the twichiness is caused by zero reassurance from Mike or Kier.

Certainly things are understaffed here.

Overall Xenforo.com work share:
Jake (90%)
Kier (0%)
Mike (0%)
Slavik, Lawrence ...

Jake the Volunteer certainly seems to be keeping Xenforo.com afloat.
As you would expect that's not easy.

Twitchy members, severe understaffing, lawsuits, trolls here and elsewhere, rumours, uncertainty ... it all adds up.

Jake ... can you write some code to send some Xanax over the internet and would seep into people's hands as they surf Xenforo.com ... could ease the tension around here !

WHO CARES??? WE CAN NOW MAKE CUSTOM PROFILE BACKGROUNDS ETC WAAAY BETTER THAN ON VB4 OR VB5 WOOOOO

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/enable-users-to-specify-a-custom-css-file.1043/

WOOOOOOO

http://www.8thos.com/threads/profile-privacy-and-customization.322/page-5#post-143694

profilecustomization-jpg.2170

XENFORO FOR LIFE WHO CARES IF THEY DON'T COME BACK WOOOOOOOOO

dggg2.gif

I've never understood that.

Hey... that'd be a worthwhile blog post for you actually. Really set the record straight on an issue that really matters: Jake != Jack (y)

I would, but I'd have to make something up for the facts :D

lol jk, maybe if I get some more free time tonight i'll do it. Believe it or not i've got actual work to try to do :D

THIS IS THE GREATEST FORUM SOFTWARE ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!

You should have this on REPEAT when your working on your forum!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

digitalpoint, borbole, sonnb, Onimua, Michael, cclaerhout, LP-John, ragtek, SchmitzIT, alexD, guiltar, Mr. Goodie2Shoes, sadikb, slavik, jake, tenants, fighter1405, 8thos, Lawrence, X_plaza, MOZ, lms, bobster65, vinab.

The scary thing is ...

I
could
keep
going !!!!!

He's not on trial, Mr __David____.

Get this through your head, and if it doesn't work on the try, try harder.

Hey, how's that proof coming along with your accusations that IPB and IB pay people to post here.

Jack , please try not to bring Brogan into this issue
Oh he's forcefully injected himself into the issue over and over again. Dropping hints, wink wink, I know EVERYTHING, but will reveal NOTHING, that kind of attention-mongering (a less nice word could be chosen) should be beneath the dignity of self-respecting people. If he really put this behind him, then he would say nothing; let KAM sort out the situation. But if he's injected himself, then it's fair for us to cite him, as an example of people maliciously trying to undermine the situation everywhere they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom