XF 2.3 / 3.0 release date

I'll be waiting patiently for the stable version.
Doesn't hurt to install a test with a separate database on a subdomain like test.yoursite.com, or locally on your PC, so you can start adjusting styles with the new variations features and stuff, at least.

Doesn't hurt to install a test with a separate database on a subdomain like test.yoursite.com, or locally on your PC, so you can start adjusting styles with the new variations features and stuff, at least.
I know but i'd prefer to wait for the stable version because of how many bugs there are in the system.

I know but i'd prefer to wait for the stable version because of how many bugs there are in the system.
For a live production site, I feel the same way. I have it as a completely separate install. No copied database or files. Primarily so I can start working on making the styles with light/dark for all of them, so I can export, and once 2.3 is stable, just delete and re-import the styles.

Add-ons and custom styles may be broken after upgrading to 2.3. You must test your add-ons thoroughly or look for updates. Be especially careful with add-ons that cover similar features to ones that are added to 2.3; these may conflict with the core XenForo data. If data conflicts are found, they will need to be resolved in a new add-on release or by removing the add-on before upgrading to 2.3.
Someone might be able to provide a list.

Hey @Chris D when will beta 2 be released? I keep seeing "this will be resolved in beta 2" in your answers.

I won't do the unstable things myself but i'm curious because of what i'm reading.

Hey @Chris D when will beta 2 be released? I keep seeing "this will be resolved in beta 2" in your answers.

I won't do the unstable things myself but i'm curious because of what i'm reading.
Strong rumour that everytime you ask on here, or create a support ticket to ask the same question it gets pushed back a month.

Likely to be Tuesday.
I knew it! This was my guess too!

Way To Go Reaction GIF by WWE

So what month do you think version 2.3 will be released, knowing that we will receive the latest beta? 👽

Top Bottom