XF 2.3 / 3.0 release date

I find the lack of attention to existing bug reports nearly as concerning as the delay in development. Not only has there been basically no new development for 2 years the active bug reports over that same time have more than quintupled. This attention to existing bug reports is what I would call "not adequate". Unless there is a change made if how bug reports are prioritized and fixed I see this continuing into XenForo 2.3 and 3.0.

XenForo 2 released 11/29/2017
6 years ago (3/8/2018) - 49 Bug Reports Active
5 years ago (3/9/2019) - 55 Bug Reports Active
4 years ago (3/10/2020) - 84 Bug Reports Active
3 years ago (3/9/2021) - 73 Bug Reports Active
2 years ago (3/9/2022) - 163 Bug Reports Active
1 year ago (3/8/2023) - 353 Bug Reports Active
Today (3/8/2024) - 427 Bug Reports Active

We do not comment on issues of that nature.

You're wrong.
Please don’t ban me for asking.
I beg you to forgive me, my loyal supreme leader Ki.. I mean— Brogan. I’ll never question your great hard work again 🫡

Kim Jong Un GIF by GIPHY News

I beg you to forgive me

You are forgiven.

Being serious for a moment, we certainly don't censor members here - the numerous threads and posts complaining about release schedules, communication, etc. are testament to that.

Everyone is free to express their opinion as long as the posts comply with the general site rules.

Where we have taken action against a specific member though, we don't comment on that, as it is an issue between XF and the member in question.

As I am now in a different time zone, it is G&T o'clock so 🍸

Last edited:
If you can call leaving all your furniture in the US, selling your car and your entire workshop, your personal belongings being somewhere in the Atlantic with an arrival date of April, having no furniture, sleeping on the floor, and eating ready meals because you have no kitchen implements or appliances, settled in, then yeah, we're really settled in ...

Not complaining though, we're still better off than many.

It's just another chapter in our adventure.

If you can call leaving all your furniture in the US, selling your car and your entire workshop, your personal belongings being somewhere in the Atlantic with an arrival date of April, having no furniture, sleeping on the floor, and eating ready meals because you have no kitchen implements or appliances, settled in, then yeah, we're really settled in ...

Not complaining though, we're still better off than many.

It's just another chapter in our adventure.
Oh gosh...

How stressful.
Once it all arrives though you will be relieved.
But heck, hopefully you're living near a train station otherwise more stress.

Sounds like as much progress as 2.3 updates.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

Sorry I couldn't resist.
Have Mercy Please GIF by Mashed

Maybe this will help redeem myself?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom