XenZine Articles [Deleted]

@tenants

It would be perfect to publish an article that we could choose or change the user. My community has several pro and I would like all drafted with the same avatar (logo of my site).

How can I change my homepage to look like xenzine.com? Not the actual style, but layout showing all articles from all categories.

Not currently, It has been requested a few times, so it's something I will look at adding as an enhancement
I know some people have modified the plugin to do this, but I think there was a fair amount of php modifications.

Not currently, It has been requested a few times, so it's something I will look at adding as an enhancement
I know some people have modified the plugin to do this, but I think there was a fair amount of php modifications.
In the next version this can be done? Users are confused when it comes to comment and use the reviews tab. So I would like to put down discusione

Do you know who has accomplished this?
I have some $$$ ready to be dispersed for this, haha.

ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params - library/XenZine/ControllerPublic/Account.php:12
Generated By: Tuxedude, 11 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/x/public_html/community/library/XenZine/ControllerPublic/Account.php(12): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/x/...', 12, Array)
#1 /home/x/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenZine_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAvatarUpload()
#2 /home/x/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/x/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "https:// x.com/community/account/avatar-upload"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["use_gravatar"] => string(1) "0"
["avatar_date"] => string(1) "0"
["avatar_crop_x"] => string(1) "0"
["avatar_crop_y"] => string(2) "13"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}
Got an error in the logs.

Think I figured it out... I'll add my template containing adsense code into:

template: xenzine_article_content_inner

<blockquote class="ugc baseHtml messageText" id="article_{$article.article_id}">
<insert template here>
{xen:raw $article.body}

Top Bottom