XenVetana (was XenVetica)

Quite so. In fact, Arial is Microsoft's cheap and inferior knock-off of Helvetica, made to avoid licensing fees.

I personally always go with Georgia and Trebuchet on my board, just because they look nice and are web safe. But I keep them as fallbacks, so Constantia and Candara can be used if the user has them on their computer.

Wow, how do you feel about Comic Sans? :p
uh oh.......
paperbag.gif

Wow, how do you feel about Comic Sans? :p
She said Arial is the ugliest/most useless so Comic Sans can't be worse :p

Actually I get the impression there is kind of a misconception about Comic Sans, it's not that the font itself should be hated, but the misuse of it :)

Maybe I missed the download link somewhere, but is XenVetana available for download? It's so much better than the default style!

Edit: but then again, it's probably easy to just make the adjustments ourselves?

I personally always go with Georgia and Trebuchet on my board, just because they look nice and are web safe. But I keep them as fallbacks, so Constantia and Candara can be used if the user has them on their computer.
I always use trebuchet ms or verdana on my boards. Arial is awful and comic sans is the pits. ugh

Maybe I missed the download link somewhere, but is XenVetana available for download? It's so much better than the default style!

Edit: but then again, it's probably easy to just make the adjustments ourselves?
I don't think it's available, but it is easy to do it yourself. I'm using that one here.

Where in the admin control panel should I go to change the default post font, and what are the definitions used in XenVetana? Sorry if I missed this info earlier...

Top Bottom