• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XenVetana

Amaury

I personally like this style only because I'm not really a big fan of Georgia font family. However, I stick with the default style because I prefer fluid width over fixed width.

I think it'd be nice if a fluid version of XenVentana were released.

Matthew Hawley

I personally like this style only because I'm not really a big fan of Georgia font family. However, I stick with the default style because I prefer fluid width over fixed width.

I think it'd be nice if a fluid version of XenVentana were released.
I use it as well. I don't like fluid styles. Too big.

Amaury

I forgot to mention that because of the description, I definitely feel XenVetana's width should be fluid like the default XenForo style's since it is the default XenForo style, just with different font families.

Description: The normal style, but using classic Helvetica font for UI and Verdana for messages.

FredC

I'd be down with a fluid XenVetana It uses the same font i use on my own forum however im not personally a fan of fixed widths so i don't use XenVetana here..

Amaury

I will personally hunt down and beat anyone who changes XenVetana from fixed to fluid.

I have been using it from the start. Leave my style alone.
I'd be down with a fluid XenVetana Its the same font i use on my own forum however im not personally a fan of fixed widths so i don't use XenVetana here..
I suppose we could have two XenVetana styles. One would be fixed width and one would be fluid width.

Amaury

No more need for my suggestion on making XenVetana fluid. Thanks to help from @mistypants on KH-Vids, I'm overwriting the font on xenforo.com with Arial using Stylish. :) Specifically:

Code:
@-moz-document domain("xenforo.com") {
  * { font-family: 'Arial' !important; }
}