Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Awesome, Slavik. I installed it but so far disabled it until I can test it further on my site. If I come up with additional ideas, I'll be back ;)

Request: Within the Route files, instead of hardcoding it to "XenTrader" in RoutePath, please have it use the same phrase as used for the navtab? That'd prevent the route and the tab from having two different names.

is it normal that xentrader add something like 47 db queries on the trading forum?
can you check this on your boards? (you need to activate the debug mode - how to enable debug mode )

in the first page adds 47 db queries, from the 2nd adds 40 db queries

Slavik, is there an ETA for a next version? If not, what would it take to get both to show up?

I'm not quite sure at the moment with this addon. I think the next thing to be done with it will be a re-write... so the thought of adding these extra things now seems redundant until that is done... but unsure when that would happen.

Kintaro said:
is it normal that xentrader add something like 47 db queries on the trading forum?
can you check this on your boards? (you need to activate the debug mode - how to enable debug mode )

in the first page adds 47 db queries, from the 2nd adds 40 db queries
any idea for this? Schmitz can you confirm that?

Hmm. 64 queries total, with about 20 by XenTrader.

Code:
SELECT xentrader_user.*

FROM xentrader_user

WHERE xentrader_user.user_id = ?
[B]Params:[/B] 2455
[B]Run Time:[/B] 0.000436
Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
SIMPLE             
Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables

try to disable xentrader for 2 sec, IMHO the added queries is more than 20, but not directly referenced to xentrader.

I think it depends on the number of replies on the page. It seems the queries are fired once for every user.

Slavik do you think it's possible to have a xentrader version with this fixed?
In negative case... Schmitz are you going to fix that?

Maybe many of that queries are there to display xentrader rating next to the nickname of the original poster below the thread title?
I think that information can be disabled lowering queries.

Is there a way to limit the number of feedback a specific user can give to another specific user?

This is to prevent people from creating a 2nd account to give numerous positive feedback.

In the features list I saw something that maybe similar to what I'm looking for:

tick-icon-png.25451
Duplicate user feedback time limit (same user cannot rate a person twice within x hours).

But I'm not able to find this option...

Is there a way to limit the number of feedback a specific user can give to another specific user?

This is to prevent people from creating a 2nd account to give numerous positive feedback.

In the features list I saw something that maybe similar to what I'm looking for:

tick-icon-png.25451
Duplicate user feedback time limit (same user cannot rate a person twice within x hours).

But I'm not able to find this option...

Admin CP > Options > XenTrader > Minimum Time Between Feedback Left for User (Seconds)

Thanks Slavik! Great mod.

Also, how do you rename the navigation tab. I know you guys mentioned this earlier but I didn't completely understand how to do it. It mentioned something to do with "phrased"?

Top Bottom