Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

XenTrader 2.1.1 User Feedback System

What is XenTrader?
XenTrader is a user feedback system so that members can review each other on any deals or trades done on your website. It integrates into the users profile allowing your users to build up credability when doing deals through your site and makes use of many of the great features of XenForo to seamlessly integrate into your board.

- - - -

Screenshots
xentrader1.jpgxentrader2.jpgxentrader3.jpgxentrader4.jpgxentrader5.jpgxentrader6.jpgxentrader7.jpgxentrader8.jpg

- - - -

Currently Implemented Features
tick-icon.png
Import feedback from vBulletin 3
tick-icon.png
Import feedback from vBulletin 4
tick-icon.png
Import feedback from XenTrader 1.x.x
tick-icon.png
Import feedback from XenCentral Trading System
tick-icon.png
Give and receive feedback
tick-icon.png
Time limit on editing feedback
tick-icon.png
Leave feedback directly from users profile card
tick-icon.png
Minimum review length requirement option
tick-icon.png
Usergroup restrictions
tick-icon.png
Automatic Profile Integration
tick-icon.png
Automatic Template Integration
tick-icon.png
Postbit Forum Display (show users feedbacks in selected nodes)
tick-icon.png
Moderation item when a negative rating is left
tick-icon.png
New Trader Level (users require x feedback before being trusted)
tick-icon.png
Thread required to leave feedback
tick-icon.png
Strict thread checking
tick-icon.png
User notifications on recieving feedback
tick-icon.png
Enhanced admin panel
tick-icon.png
Hall of Shame for bad traders
tick-icon.png
Top Traders list for good traders
tick-icon.png
Automatic notification when a new version is available
tick-icon.png
Full Friendly URL's
tick-icon.png
Tropheys for positive feedback.
tick-icon.png
Access to restricted forums based on feedback levels.
tick-icon.png
Ratings shown in memberlist.
tick-icon.png
Duplicate user feedback time limit (same user cannot rate a person twice within x hours).
tick-icon.png
Reported ratings show up in moderation panel.

tick-icon.png
Membercard integration

- - - - -

Installation
Note XenTrader 2.x.x is not a direct upgrade from XenTrader 1.x.x it is a completely new and re-writen addon. If you are using XenTrader 1.x.x you will need to install this addon and import the feedback using the inbuilt importer before uninstalling XenTrader 1.x.x.

Before installing this addon please create appropriate backups of your databases.

XenTrader no longer requires the installation of 2 addons to work. With the release of XenTrader 2.x.x we have integrated the entirety of the addon into one package as it should be. The dependence on a second addon to function was a flawed design so we removed it. Once you have upgraded to XenTrader 2.0 you may uninstall the previous admin framework.

To install the XenTrader addon: Extract and upload the contents of the "Upload" folder from the XenTrader.zip file to your xenForo directory. Once done, import the addon-XenTrader.xml file through the addon installation menu within the xenForo admin CP.

Upgrade
Before performing an upgrade please create appropriate backups of your database.

To update XenTrader download the latest XenTrade.zip file. Extract and upload the contents of the "Upload" file allowing overwrite where required. Once done, upgrade the addon by importing the new addon-XenTrade.xml file via the upgrade option within the addons menu in your xenForo admin CP.

Importing Data from vBulletin
Before performing a data import please create appropriate backups of both the source database and your current xenForo database.

Due to the importer design, in order to successfully import your feedback from vBulletin you will need the import log that was generated when you imported your data from vBulletin. If you did not save the import log, you may create one with the relevent user information by re-importing your vBulletin groups and users, selecting the options to merge users if the emails or usernames are the same. When you have finished importing the users, select complete import and tick the box to save the import log. Name this something appropriate such as "vbulletin_import_log" as you will need it in the next step.

After installing XenTrader, within the XenTrader admin options window select Import External Data and enter the details of your vBulletin database and the name of your import log, then click import. If everything is correct it will allow you to import all of your ratings from vBulletin. If you have any problems with the importer please post here for support.

Importing Data from XenTrader 1.x.x
Before using this importer please create appropriate backups of your database.

After installing XenTrader, within the XenTrader admin options window select Import External Data and select the XenTrader 1.1.0 option (this will also work if you are running an older version of XenTrader 1.x.x), the rest will happen automatically.

Importing Data from XenCentral Trading System
Before using this importer please create appropriate backups of your database.

After installing XenTrader, within the XenTrader admin options window select Import External Data and select the XenCentral 1.x option, the rest will happen automatically.

- - - -

Credits
To use this addon the copyright must be left in place. If you wish to remove the copyright you are required donate. A donation of $50 will allow you to edit or remove the copyright for one site which you run the addon on.

- - - -

Donate
Please click the button below to donate for the upkeep and development of not only this addon but other new popular addons. All donations will be re-invested into creating new addons which will be released community.

- - - -

Thanks
Robbo for helping re-code the addon
Kier + Mike for creating XenForo
Ashley for being the business guy
Brogan for being an awesome moderator

- - - -

Release History
22/06/11 - Initial Release
22/06/11 - Minor package fix
22/06/11 - Minor Bugfix
29/06/11 - Resolved uninstall errors, hopefully fixed import errors.
28/12/11 - Updated to Xf 1.1.1. New features. Some bug fixes.
13/02/12 - Updated to Xf 1.1.2. Bug fixes.

- - - -

Localisations
Feel free create a localisation of XenTrader, however if you do so, please provide me a copy of the file so I may update it here.
Author
Naz
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.91 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from Naz

• Tickets
    Tickets
    Full-fledged support system solution for XenForo 2.
  • Discord Integration
    Discord Integration
    Connect your Discord server to your XenForo board.
  • Calendar
    Calendar
    Event management system for XenForo.
  • Gift Upgrades
    Gift Upgrades
    Allow users to gift user upgrades to each other.
  • Mirror Images
    Mirror Images
    Automatically convert hot linked images to attachments.

Latest updates

1. Unsupported

Until this gets the complete re-write it needs, i'm marking it as unsupported and no guarantees...
  2. Changelog 2.1.1

The following is a list of changes from XenTrader 2.1.0 Feedback threads for a user are now...

Latest reviews

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful plugin. Also, thank you for continuing to make improvement.
Very good plugin. It's complete, easy to use, original, free and it's compatible with xenforo 1.4.x.
Fantastic thank you saved me some capital
Really AWESOME. Btw, there should be a short explanation on how to use, because it's not self explaining. But I find out ;-)

I made a translation to German in my board (V1.3.2).

Whoever wants to have it, can send me a message here. But - because I am new to xenForo - I need instructions where to find or how to extract those phrases :D
This is what i needed
great and love it
D
Great Addon and its free and developed. What else do we need ;) Thanks a lot for it
Really great plugin. I have installed it 3 months ago (sorry, forgot to rate) and it's working nicely. Love it.
Exactly what I need! Very easy to use, and user friendly. Helps out so much, and works like a charm!
An original, outstanding, free resources, which offers everything you would ever need in a trading system.
Top Bottom