Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Must be php 5.4
Any ETA on an update? (please and thank you).

.... I'm hoping this is one in the future. I'm very thankful that this free version is out there (you do know the alternative paid version to this is a rip of yours, right?)

php 5.4 fix

Open library/xenplus/dom/document.php

Find

PHP:
public function loadHTML($source)

replace with

PHP:
public function loadHTML($source, $options = null)

This will not bring back the tab in your navagation though (if you are like me and it has gone missing).
It will also not bring back the number count that use to display next to people's user names.

Fix credited to Salvik (author of this mod / ad-on)

ErrorException: Undefined index: total - library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php:36
Generated By: Paloma, 37 minutes ago

Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(36): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/sociall1/...', 36, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(13): XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_memberList('???????????????...', Array)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php(21): XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute('member_list', '???????????????...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#3 [internal function]: XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen('member_list', '???????????????...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array)
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(565): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/members/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I need assistance setting up trading forums, as when trying to leave feedback I am getting error message that no forum is set up and that feedback cannot be created. Please advise.

If I use one of my existing forums, I need to select form available threads and everything works. But... there is nothing added to the message thread. so, what is purpose of providing trading forum if if nothing is being written to it?? I am lost at this point

I need assistance setting up trading forums, as when trying to leave feedback I am getting error message that no forum is set up and that feedback cannot be created. Please advise.

If I use one of my existing forums, I need to select form available threads and everything works. But... there is nothing added to the message thread. so, what is purpose of providing trading forum if if nothing is being written to it?? I am lost at this point

Try disabling the "require post" setting.

also, no feedback gets added to the threads, it gets added to the users profile.

Try disabling the "require post" setting.

also, no feedback gets added to the threads, it gets added to the users profile.

precisely... why are we having to setup trader forum if it is not being used for anything?

additionally, there is no 'require post setting' in my XenTrader configs

Admin CP > Xentrader > Thread selection required.

Turn it off.

The forum setting changes the postbit in those forums to show the users feedback.

it is working now... I dont understand why

so .. I go to another user profile page to leave feedback... tells me there is not suitable forum set up to receive feedback.

1. I just left feedback for a user and everything worked.

Sometimes user totals will get miscalculated, usually from moderating the feedback, so here's a query to solve that!

MAKE APPROPRIATE BACKUPS BEFORE RUNNING RANDOM QUERIES GIVEN TO YOU BY PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS, SUCH AS MYSELF. ACTUALLY, ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS.

Code:
/* Update the positive ratings totals */
UPDATE `xentrader_user` `u`
JOIN (
    SELECT `to_user_id`, COUNT(*) AS `total`
    FROM `xentrader_feedback`
    WHERE `rating` = 1
    GROUP BY `to_user_id`
) `r` ON `r`.`to_user_id` = `u`.`user_id`
SET `u`.`positive` = `r`.`total`;

/* Update the neutral ratings totals */
JOIN (
    WHERE `rating` = 0
    GROUP BY `to_user_id`
SET `u`.`neutral` = `r`.`total`;

/* Update the negative ratings totals */
JOIN (
    WHERE `rating` = -1
    GROUP BY `to_user_id`
SET `u`.`negative` = `r`.`total`;

/* Update the total count of feedback given to users */
JOIN (
    SELECT `to_user_id`, SUM(`rating`) AS `total`
    GROUP BY `to_user_id`
SET `u`.`total` = `r`.`total`;

/* Update positive to negative ratio */
JOIN (
    SELECT `to_user_id`, ABS(SUM(`rating`)) AS `total_negative`
    WHERE `rating` = -1
    GROUP BY `to_user_id`
SET `u`.`rating` = ((`u`.`positive` / `r`.`total_negative` ) * 100);

I'm having a few problems. Before I updated to v2.1.1 I was at v2.0.3 or something similar to that.

I was getting this error when trying to delete a members neutral feed back :

Code:
ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenTrader/DataWriter/Feedback.php:85

Generated By: Admin, Today at 7:45 PM

Stack Trace

#0 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/library/XenTrader/DataWriter/Feedback.php(85): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 85, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1738): XenTrader_DataWriter_Feedback->_postDelete()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/library/XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Feedback.php(146): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Feedback->actionDelete()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(44) "http://www.domain.com/feedback/83/delete"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1343864702,e25acf3b515efae5fed236169a10bd97b748401e"
}
}

So I decided to update to the latest version. After updating I am not even able to visit the Market Feedback main index page. Since I get this message

Code:
SiteName - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Unless there are some other permissions I am not aware of, I have all permissions for the xenTrader plugin for my Admin account, and everything for the registered users besides the manage feedback. I never touched the permissions after the update, so not sure what this is all about.

Is there a way to make this function like iTrader does in vBulletin? That is, instead of a whole separate tab up top, put the user's xenTrader rating in their postbit, and when someone clicks on the rating they can view the user's feedback and leave feedback for them.

ETA: I see that this is listed in the featureset, but I can't figure out how to do it.

ETA2: I've added the trading forum to my trading forums list, but it doesn't show up in the postbit there either.

ETA3: Ok, I've figured it out. If the user has a rating of 0 then nothing shows up. May I suggest that the number "0" show up and the user get the "new trader" label when they have no feedback? It doesn't really make sense that someone with 1 feedback is called "new" but someone with 0 isn't, and it doesn't make it obvious to new user's that the user they're about to trade with has never traded before.

Also, I'm not sure how everyone else feels but I think it would be better to actually list out "Feedback: 1" or "XenTrader: 1" in the postbit rather than just putting a number in parenthesis. Again, new users won't know what the number in parenthesis is.

Other than that, awesome mod!

My images do not seem to be working.. I uploaded everything once again and still nothing.. what should I check for??

7812590408_bc903e9d30_b.jpg

Top Bottom