Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Put forum into debug mode, go to ACP -> Development -> Code Event Listeners and disable the XenTrader navigation_tabs listener. That is off the top of my head but should be right.

Put forum into debug mode, go to ACP -> Development -> Code Event Listeners and disable the XenTrader navigation_tabs listener. That is off the top of my head but should be right.
Thank you Robbo, that did the trick! :D

How can I uninstall this mod? I keep getting table errors and now the module is partially installed, but not showing up in the add on listing.

is possible to see the % of positive feedbacks instead of the total below next the username? and both?

This is great. I've showed this to my family member so we are going to go ahead and purchase another XF license. I'm going to install in on my current license and see how it goes.

Two question we already have..

Can seller/buyer total feedback be placed below their avatar in posts?
And can a star system (like Ebay) be added?

Ah. ok.. yeah I wouldn't want that. LOL Could this be coded in fairly easy? If so, how much would you think this would cost roughly?

Ah. ok.. yeah I wouldn't want that. LOL Could this be coded in fairly easy? If so, how much would you think this would cost roughly?

No idea, I have a few template revisions I want to make when time allows, I will have a look at adding them in somehow then, but no ETA, currently VERY busy irl.

Ok we'll be watching. We wouldn't mind paying for this mod initially or any upgrades. Very good resource and should be a paid one anyway, IMO. :)

Maybe it is XenForo 1.1.3 or maybe this modification just doesn't like php 5.4

But after updating my site with over 200+ modifications, this is the only one with an issue.

It's missing the XenTrader Tab and when visiting the forum (associated with this mod), I get this error on a nice white page

PHP:
An exception occurred: Declaration of XenPlus_Dom_Document::loadHTML() should be compatible with DOMDocument::loadHTML($source, $options = NULL) in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenPlus/Dom/Document.php on line 26

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    spl_autoload_call() in XenPlus/Dom/Query.php at line 11
    XenPlus_Dom_Query->getDom() in XenPlus/Dom/Query.php at line 31
    XenPlus_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
    Zend_Dom_Query->query() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 95
    XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_forumView() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
    XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
    XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

I wanted to make sure there was no confects, so on a fresh install (test site) with nothing else... Same things. :(

Top Bottom