Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Getting this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: total in /home/eteknix/public_html/xftest/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 36

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 36
XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_memberList() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/eteknix/public_html/xftest/index.php at line 13

Thanks.

I am totally new to uploading add ons. Any help adding this to my forum? I uploaded the files and did the install but it is carrying me to a different trader than mine.

Can you share how you did it? i'm still looking
It's been awhile but as best I can remember, go to phrases and search for Xentrader. Then pick one, I'm assuming it will simply be called XenTrader and change the title to whatever you like. You can always change it back.

It's been awhile but as best I can remember, go to phrases and search for Xentrader. Then pick one, I'm assuming it will simply be called XenTrader and change the title to whatever you like. You can always change it back.

I did a search but there are so many places with the word. Do i need to rebuild an cache after the change?

I must be new. Installed ok with no errs that I have seen yet. Nothing shows anywhere though, no tab on top nav, etc.

Getting this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: total in /home/eteknix/public_html/xftest/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 36

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 36
XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_memberList() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/eteknix/public_html/xftest/index.php at line 13

Thanks.
Same here

I am getting this error when trying to access the exchange areas with Xentrader disabled. Tried uninstalling and re-installing. Didn't work

An exception occurred: Declaration of XenPlus_Dom_Document::loadHTML() should be compatible with DOMDocument::loadHTML($source, $options = NULL) in /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Document.php on line 26
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
  4. spl_autoload_call() in XenPlus/Dom/Query.php at line 11
  5. XenPlus_Dom_Query->getDom() in XenPlus/Dom/Query.php at line 31
  6. XenPlus_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
  7. Zend_Dom_Query->query() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 95
  8. XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_forumView() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
  9. XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
  10. XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
  11. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  12. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  13. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  14. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
  15. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  16. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/oakleyfo/public_html/index.php at line 13

Has your php version been updated by any chance?
Yes running 5.4.1.4 I believe

Tried doing the fix for PHP 5.4.X thats earlier in this thread, but it doesn't add the XenTrader Tab, the member rating in profile and the members tab still has the error. Can we please get a fix for this. XenTrader is awesome, and we have 3000+ ratings. We need XenTrader to work.

Any update on this, anyone have a solution? I've been almost 2 weeks without XenTrader. I know Slavik has been busy, has anyone else had any luck?

PHP 5.4 fix!
PHP 5.3 deprecated call-time pass-by-reference and PHP 5.4 removed it completely. This means the method of using by-reference calls in child classes no longer works. Oddly, it doesn't throw an error... it just silently ignores the pass by reference.

Add the following code to library/XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php
PHP:
    public static function listener_template_post_render($templateName, &$content, array &$containerData, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
    {
        $class = self::_getClass();
        $listener = new $class;
        $listener->execute($templateName, $content, $containerData, $template);
    }

public static function listener_template_hook($hookName, &$contents, array $hookParams, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
    {
        $listener = new $class;
        $listener->execute($hookName, $contents, $hookParams, $template);
    }

public static function listener_navigation_tabs(&$extraTabs, $selectedTabId)
    {
        $listener = new $class;
        $listener->execute($extraTabs, $selectedTabId);
    }

public static function listener_local_class_model($class_, array &$extend)
    {
        $listener = new $class;
        $listener->execute($class_, $extend);
    }

public static function listener_criteria_user($rule, array $data, array $user, &$returnValue)
    {
        $listener = new $class;
        $listener->execute($rule, $data, $user, $returnValue);
    }

Edit library/config.php and add the following:
PHP:
if(in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], Array('127.0.0.1'))) {
    $config['debug'] = true;
}
Change 127.0.0.1 to your IP address and add any other developers to the list if needed. This will enable debug mode for only the devs.

Browse to admin.php?code-event-listeners/ and look for XenTrader.
Change the listeners' callbacks as follows:
criteria_user: listener_criteria_user
local_class_model: listener_local_class_model
navigation_tabs: listener_navigation_tabs
template_hook: listener_template_hook
template_post_render: listener_template_post_render

Now comment out those lines in config.php, and you're done. XenTrader should function again.

Slav we will be using Xentrader on AVForums and I need to import the data from iTrader. Will the custom import for AVForums (being organised by Jake) output an import log file suitable for use by the Xentrader importer?

Thanks. Jake is actually working on DP's original importer to make it work for us (3.8.2 with attachments in the file system). He's making it more generic, but I don't believe he wants to release it with support.

I haven't looked at Xentrader at all, yet. Does it need an update/new features?

Examples:
If you sold something and you're the original poster, when you leave the feedback and have to report the link of it, I think that you have to choose from a list of the threads you have create and where in them is present who are receiving the feedback. Same list for the trader that bought from you.

In this way, IMHO, you can avoid many fake feedbacks.

Another option can be to bind 1 thread to 2 feedbacks. One from the original poster and one from who bought, sold o traded. If someone else try to leave feedback for that thread will be rejected.

p.s. Sorry if I explained in a complicated way but I'm italian. :D

Top Bottom