Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Admin CP > Options > XenTrader > Minimum Time Between Feedback Left for User (Seconds)

If I set that number really high to try to prevent people from abusing the system by using double accounts would this cause some server issues because it seems like it's a lingering countdown and i can only imagine that if there are thousands of them...it can't be good.

Nvm found the how to changed the tab title.

But can someone answer my last post? I'm worried about performance. Is there another way to avoid user's giving feedback multiple times to the same user and abusing the system?

Nvm found the how to changed the tab title.

But can someone answer my last post? I'm worried about performance. Is there another way to avoid user's giving feedback multiple times to the same user and abusing the system?

There should be no performance issue, its not a "running" timer?

So there's wouldn't be an issue if i set that limit super high and have a ton of people using it? Like I said before wouldn't it result in thousands of these timers?

I don't understand how it's not a "running" timer...it's gotta keep track of how much longer before you can give feedback to a certain user so wouldn't that force it to be "running"...atleast till the timer is up right?

So there's wouldn't be an issue if i set that limit super high and have a ton of people using it? Like I said before wouldn't it result in thousands of these timers?

I don't understand how it's not a "running" timer...it's gotta keep track of how much longer before you can give feedback to a certain user so wouldn't that force it to be "running"...atleast till the timer is up right?

When a feedback is left a timestamp is added to the database.

If that person tried to leave another feedback, the database is checked against their username to see when they last left a feedback and decides to let them leave another or not.

Must be a problem with your style then.

Well it isn't showing up in the Node Settings, would that be true if it was the style?

Edit: I switched it to the Default theme and no settings in Node Permissions and no menu appears in the Profiles or Posts.

I am getting this error after a server move:

#0 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/shottalk/...', 26, Array)
#1 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenPlus_Dom_Doc...')
#3 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Query.php(11): spl_autoload_call('XenPlus_Dom_Doc...')
#4 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Query.php(31): XenPlus_Dom_Query->getDom()
#5 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php(225): XenPlus_Dom_Query->queryXpath('//*[contains(co...', '.discussionList...')
#6 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(95): Zend_Dom_Query->query('.discussionList...')
#7 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(13): XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_forumView('???????????????...', Array)
#8 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php(21): XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute('forum_view', '???????????????...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#9 [internal function]: XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen('forum_view', '???????????????...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#10 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array)
#12 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#13 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#14 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(565): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#15 /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#16 /home/shottalk/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

An exception occurred: Declaration of XenPlus_Dom_Document::loadHTML() should be compatible with DOMDocument::loadHTML($source, $options = NULL) in /home/shottalk/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Document.php on line 26
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
  4. spl_autoload_call() in XenPlus/Dom/Query.php at line 11
  5. XenPlus_Dom_Query->getDom() in XenPlus/Dom/Query.php at line 31
  6. XenPlus_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
  7. Zend_Dom_Query->query() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 95
  8. XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_forumView() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
  9. XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
  10. XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
  11. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  12. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  13. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  14. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
  15. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  16. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/shottalk/public_html/index.php at line 13
Reuploaded all the fles and got that when trying to access our classifieds

Top Bottom