Add-on XenPorta 2.0 Portal & Framework Crowd-Fund!

Status
Not open for further replies.
popcorn.gif

This should get interesting..Good luck to everyone involved ;)

Like he said, he will try to work on XP2.0 when he's out of the country. I'm sure he will give us news then (I feel he has to)

No rush, I know 2.0 will be amazing..

Ignore the haters that don't realize real life happens or feel obligated you owe them something as no one is just going to drop everything in life and code 24/7 for months for 5 grand

No rush, I know 2.0 will be amazing..

Ignore the haters that don't realize real life happens or feel obligated you owe them something as no one is just going to drop everything in life and code 24/7 for months for 5 grand
I'm not a hater - I have no real interest in the addon either way. I just found his comment about having been too busy interesting, when his youtube account shows that he had enough time to spend hours editing gaming videos ;)

I'm not a hater - I have no real interest in the addon either way. I just found his comment about having been too busy interesting, when his youtube account shows that he had enough time to spend hours editing gaming videos ;)

I never said you were? It wasn't directed at you.. As for the editing though, he does run a pretty successful gaming site, his site could be a higher priority to him with the video edits of the new game being played..

Please you ain't seen squat yet.. Wait till January 1st 2015..

I never said you were? It wasn't directed at you.. As for the editing though, he does run a pretty successful gaming site, his site could be a higher priority to him with the video edits of the new game being played..
Possibly. But he also made a big thing about needing the crowdfunding to cover his living costs while coding the addon . . . it wasn't really to cover his living costs while he played a game (his gaming site requests donations for that already, I believe). I understand that he's not expected to be coding this thing 24/7 but he could, at the very least, show a little respect towards those people who have put money into it for him - posting videos of him playing video games when asked about updates was a little inconsiderate (as well as having absolutely nothing to do with the addon). If he doesn't want to be asked why he can spend hours playing/posting videos of him playing but could not find the time to meet his first soft deadline for this addon (which people raised $5K for) then he really shouldn't have brought it into this thread.

paid.webp

As Jaxel says himself on his page, he needs the money to pay the bills - the assumption there is that because people have covered his bills, they deserve to see that he's working on it as much as he's playing games.

No doubt it's gonna be sweet and you might even get your beta before next year but I said stable.. Apple and oranges my friend.. I didn't pay for another beta. So excuse me when I don't consider the project complete until I see at minimum RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom