Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
I did everything correctly, I cant find the "options" in the style properties, or any options at all for the mod, please quote this whoever can help so I can get a alert.

Forget the options it not even showing anywhere like under my name in the sidebar, my profile, member car, etc. Not showing up anywhere.

Strange. I have mine showing fine for beta 3 in the postbit and sidebar. I'm not fussed as long as I can continue developing the mood icons which I can then it's fine when this gets updated.

I use it as an account upgrade, and already its selling in numbers...

This is one of my 'premium' features as well. At least, planning for it. We haven't added it yet since we wanted to have the new moods. But, we may have to go with the existing ones as is :)

This is one of my 'premium' features as well. At least, planning for it. We haven't added it yet since we wanted to have the new moods. But, we may have to go with the existing ones as is :)

I'd suggest you use the mood icons v1 for now as there's still quite a lot of icons left to design and I plan on releasing the v2 when xenforo goes gold at the earliest. :)

i wish this mod allowed me to choose 'mood sets' for each theme.
if it did i could run white matted on light themes, dark matted on dark themes, etc

i wish this mod allowed me to choose 'mood sets' for each theme.
if it did i could run white matted on light themes, dark matted on dark themes, etc

That would be redundant. With the v2 mood icons coming when xenforo goes gold in .png format matting problems are going to be a thing of the past. This is xenforo, we do things correctly when we have a software to look up to and feel motivated to submit better resources. The mood icons v2 will fit nicely upon any coloured background they are applied onto.

Glad to hear. BTW there's a topic in resource discussions Anthony if you have any requests for mood titles.
I think pretty much what you have now is on the money... users absolutely love them. Yes... I had to do some styling changes to the specific areas they appear, and rip them out of some templates, ie. the membercard, due to dark backgrounds... but as you say, the PNG versions will stop all that.

That would be redundant. With the v2 mood icons coming when xenforo goes gold in .png format matting problems are going to be a thing of the past. This is xenforo, we do things correctly when we have a software to look up to and feel motivated to submit better resources. The mood icons v2 will fit nicely upon any coloured background they are applied onto.
except the older mood icons fit the look of my xf better.

Grumpy.gif

im glad the v2 icons are png and whatnot, but the big bubbly happy design will look really out of place on my xf

Any updated for Beta 4, utilize the template hook system. Waiting for the latest upgrade.
My current mood is sad without the mood icons on my site.

my mood features aren't working i done what is said in the read me but nothing comes up so i cant select an icon etc and im using Beta4

my mood features aren't working i done what is said in the read me but nothing comes up so i cant select an icon etc and im using Beta4
Template modification needed to make this mod work. It still work after upgrading to beta 4. I reverted all template since some my site is buggy, so I reverted all templated. I supposed there will a new release to utilize template hook, so I wait for some days time.

Version 1.0.4 has just been rolled out!
  • XenForo 1.0.0 Beta 4 compatibility.
  • Consolidate style properties.
  • "Add New Mood" button added at bottom of moods list.
  • Move thread view edits into template hooks.
  • Updated other template edits.
  • Various code improvements.

You must redo the template edits to apply this update properly.

Not enough template hooks yet guys. Sorry about the template edits that you still have to do. :)

Not enough template hooks yet guys. Sorry about the template edits that you still have to do. :)

Excellent work yet again Dismounted. I've just be jotting down some suggestions yesterday one of which I can tick off the list. Maybe I can get those suggestions posted at a later date for you to look at and judge whether they are worthy of including into future updates. Again, thanks for your time and effort it's very much appreciated.

Thank you MAJ

Top Bottom