Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
A couple of suggestions. With the release of beta 2 and changes to the way the "Messages, Likes & Points" data is displayed I feel that the mood icon should now be moved and placed under the avatar rather than to the right of it. (check attachment)

Another suggestion I felt I need to make is if your adding lots of mood icons I would like to see (In the admincp listing) a button added to the bottom. I'm referring to the "Add New Mood" button. I often find myself towards the bottom of the page and constantly have to scroll up where if a button was placed at the bottom also it would be a time saving process. :)

Attachments

• Mood_placement_beta2.webp
    Mood_placement_beta2.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 61
I have 1.0.3 installed and discovered an odd outcome with xf-beta2.
The avatar under the search-box got grainy, not as sharp as it used to be. After reverting the template-changes and disabling XenMoods this avatar is showing up sharp again.

Sorry for causing a possible confusion. The issue obviously is resolved.

Chronology:
Installed beta1.
Installed XenMoods 1.0.3.
Upgraded to beta2.
Updated the outdated templates and re-edited it according to the XenMoods-instructions.
Discovered the grainy avatar under the search-box.
Reverted all edited templates and deactivated XenMoods.
The grainy avatar was sharp again.
Reactivated XenMoods and edited the templates again.

Now it´s all fine still!

Since I´m no programmer, I just can assume side-effects with caches or something like that.

Do we still have the v1 mood icons in this one?

I wanted to add this mod to TeeVeeTown, but needed to be sure that we had the 'sleeker' lookin' ones ;)

Do we still have the v1 mood icons in this one?

I wanted to add this mod to TeeVeeTown, but needed to be sure that we had the 'sleeker' lookin' ones ;)

They haven't been added yet. On completion I'll post them in the graphics area and send the mood icons both to Dismounted & sniper. :)

• Sidebar Visitor Panel (Options, Show User Mood on Sidebar)
  • Navigation Visitor Tab (Header and Navigation, Show User Mood)
  • Message User Info on Posts (Message User Info, Show Author Mood)
  • Under Avatar on Quick Reply (Options, Show User Mood on QR Editor)
  • Member Card (Options, Show User Mood on Member Card)
  • Member Profile (Options, Show User Mood on Profile)

Does anyone know where exactly is the "Options" section in the style property? I cant seem to find it. Or it maybe too late and I cant see properly!

• Sidebar Visitor Panel (Options, Show User Mood on Sidebar)
  • Navigation Visitor Tab (Header and Navigation, Show User Mood)
  • Message User Info on Posts (Message User Info, Show Author Mood)
  • Under Avatar on Quick Reply (Options, Show User Mood on QR Editor)
  • Member Card (Options, Show User Mood on Member Card)
  • Member Profile (Options, Show User Mood on Profile)
Does anyone know where exactly is the "Options" section in the style property? I cant seem to find it. Or it maybe too late and I cant see properly!
Inside the Admin CP, go into "Appearance", then "Style Properties" on the left sidebar. "Options" should be the second one down. (This is unless that group has been moved in the latest beta - I haven't installed that yet.)

Inside the Admin CP, go into "Appearance", then "Style Properties" on the left sidebar. "Options" should be the second one down. (This is unless that group has been moved in the latest beta - I haven't installed that yet.)

there is no options in the new release

Would like to install this but it appears some of the coding in the templates has changed?
in the first template edit one of the default css classes has a new name. other than that, its the same.
the beta 3 version should read:

sidebar_visitor_panel
find:
Code:
<div class="stats">
                <dl  class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>  <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl  class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt>  <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl  class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt>  <dd>{xen:number  $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>

add below:
Code:
<xen:if is="@sidebarShowMood">
    <xen:include template="mood_display">
        <xen:map from="$visitor" to="$user" />
    </xen:include>
</xen:if>

the images being 'big and happy' was a slight concern, but the show-stopper is the fact that they dont play well on a dark background.
is there any chance of the old ones being posted? or non animated png? any hope for those with dark themes?

I am having a harder and harder time not installing this. I can't wait for beta4 and the next update of this add-on, and the next version of shelley's images. Will be great attribution to xenfans.

Top Bottom