*XenForo Addon Development *Consultation *Migration Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagrasol

Announcement:

Some companies pay puppets to blame and downgrade competitors to win business,Some characterless people were trying to defame our work and have effected this thread.

Some Companies want you to pay thosands of dollars for small modifications and addons they do not want others to win business or do something in far less price.

We have paused our custom development services for XF for some time and are in process of creating new development plan for our team.
However we might continue to use freelancing to work on some selected projects and those XF clients would be able to post their reviews here.

Regards
Bragard

Last edited:
This team of people have completed two projects for me in the past 6 months. They work hard to look past what you say to deliver what you want. Plus, they stand by their development. Any aspects of the program not functioning 100% the way you expect, they will spend the necessary time to inspect and adjust to deliver your idea. Thank you for all you have done for my team!

I have used the services of Wagrasol on a number of occasions during the last 6 months. In specific I have been working with their team member named Hassan.

I have been very happy with their services in both new add-on development and in maintenance and improvements on our forum which is 17 years old. Hassan has always been very responsive to our needs and delivered within promised deadlines and budgets. Would recommend to anyone looking for Xenforo specific development tasks.

@Mouth

I would like you to ask clients directly through personal message if you seek recommendation because every person has privacy , If you fail to get appropriate response from me you are allowed to write here about my authenticity and place red flag .

We develop custom addons for clients and we get paid for that. That's why we do not release those addons here because of our agreements and deals with individuals.

if you need samples of my work you should contact me directly.

This is our services thread for clients who can post about their good or bad experience and i do not remember that i have ever worked with you.
Thank you

Last edited:
I would like you to ask clients directly through personal message if you seek recommendation because every person has privacy
I'm happy to post and ask those who gave feedback if they'll tell us a little more about the products they received, I don't see the need for seperate PM's.
This is our services thread for clients who can post about their good or bad experience
Correct. As per forum sticky, I'm discussing the service on offer and asking your clients if they'll tell us a little more about the products they received.

What projects did you get actioned? Can we see them in action?
I'm always wary when coders/developers have no resources listed at xenforo.com

@Mouth,

Now that you have edited your comment from "its always a Red flag for me " to "i'm always wary" It is acceptable to an extent for me,But yet i would say as a sincere request private discussion is much better or discuss this with me directly because mostly people don't want to be answerable to any third person.

Best regards

not direct feedback from yourself
Dear @Mouth Believe me, i personally believe that self praise is no recommendation and clients have already written their feedback.Honestly i think our illogical quarrel would not help anyone and I don't think you are deliberately trying to do damage to our business, because we did not know each other before today.

I just wanted to keep this thread clean and clear for feedback's. Since it is already messed up now, You can carry on.

Best Regards

Last edited:
What projects did you get actioned? Can we see them in action?
I'm always wary when coders/developers have no resources listed at xenforo.com

You really live up to your moniker huh? No you can not see them in action, frankly I have better stuff to do than now be also managing trolls on THIS forum.

Rest assured that every add-on we use is bought and paid for through official channels right here at the Xenforo site and everything Hassan developed for us have been simple from the ground up functionalities.

Its tiring that forums attract so many trolls. At least this guy blatantly calls himself "Mouth" so we know what to expect.

You really live up to your moniker huh?
Whoa, steady on there! I'm an Aussie, you can check your hostilities at the gate and save the passion for the game in less than 20 hours.

The XenForo team always advise us to do due diligence when it comes to 3rd party developers and add-ons. It's a wild-west in XF 3rd party resources, unfortunately, and I like to understand the developers and their products from the viewpoint of their customers before potentially engaging any of them.

No you can not see them in action
I've check out the site you purchased only 4 months ago and revamped, and other than your Feedback functionality I can't see any other unrecognisable add-ons. I guess that's why I asked.

Rest assured [...] everything Hassan developed for us have been simple from the ground up functionalities.
With the hostility and name calling in your post, I'm far less likely to be rest assured. If anything, I'm more wary of this developer now.

Thanks for your feedback on the services and products.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, I'm more wary of this developer now.
Rest worried @Mouth no one cares and no one wants to give you clarification as i tried to explain you in polite and professional manner that you did not understand

I've check out the site you purchased only 4 months ago and revamped, and other than your Feedback functionality I can't see any other unrecognisable add-ons
I did not know that you are so much impressed by me that you started stalking my clients and exposing their personal information, Infact i would advise that everyone at this forum should be careful because @Mouth stalks others and may hurt your business

At the end I would only like to know which company paid you to defame me?

Last edited:
Only thing i would ask you to clearly write in my thread if you are satisfied because it was started by your comment.Let me know if you still need further clarification from me.
This is the information that Hassan has provided to me:
wagrasol/Hassan has sent me his fiver profile which has many projects completed and positive reviews. And also screenshots from positive upwork reviews. Normally his fiver profile is set to private. His upwork profile is also private. The reason given is: 'It is only visible to those where i personally apply or send proposals, Because it happened many times that competitors put fake orders and proposals to downgrade other people. '
Hassan has explained that the use of the nulled software in 2017 was for learning purposes only.

wagrasol/Hassan has sent me his fiver profile which has many projects completed and positive reviews. And also screenshots from positive upwork reviews
THIS SUMS UP WHOLE CONVERSATION
No further replies because we are not following it anymore and not providing XF development services here.Nothing to prove now ,Let people of xf community work with some existing black sheeps who charge thousand's of dollars for small things and pay others to remove competition and do monoply.

Last edited:
I hope the xenforo staff steps in and does something about the name calling and basically verbal abuse on this professional Board. It is totally not needed and respect is high standards that needs to be upheld. Otherwise i would not feel safe posting on this site and that should never be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom