XenForo 1.3 General Discussion & Feedback

This 1.3 "stable" release is going to interfere with my Titanfall Launch next week, not cool guys.... not cool... lol.

Currently running 1.3 RC2 on my staging server, everything seems to work great. Developing a theme for it and then migrate over from VB. Hoping to see 1.3 final by next Tuesday!

Our big board upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3 RC2 and loving it, it went very smooth - I updated numerous plugins and everything is working great, the ONLY plugin I did not update and I dont recommend anyone updating from 1.9 to 2.0.3 of Tapatalk, many are still running into all kinds of errors. I am looking forward to our next graphic design upgrade hopefully by end of the month.

Aside from that...

I thought moderation was a feature in search results in 1.3 or am I wrong? @Brogan @Slavik

Our big board upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3 RC2 and loving it, it went very smooth - I updated numerous plugins and everything is working great, the ONLY plugin I did not update and I dont recommend anyone updating from 1.9 to 2.0.3 of Tapatalk, many are still running into all kinds of errors. I am looking forward to our next graphic design upgrade hopefully by end of the month.

Aside from that...

I thought moderation was a feature in search results in 1.3 or am I wrong? @Brogan @Slavik

It is not a feature, but it has been suggested by @Kotonoha here.

No, that wasn't one of the new features.

It is not a feature, but it has been suggested by @Kotonoha here.
Crazy thats a 4 year old thread request.......this is super important for me since coming from Vbulletin 2 years ago. I have so many threads mixed up in certain forums and it would be AWESOME if I could just search a phrase and then mass move majority in the search results to a node section. Argh, is this in the works at all or should this be requested in addon requests?

You can search thread titles and then bulk move threads using the Batch Update Threads tool in the Admin CP.

That would go some way to helping.

Upgraded the live site to RC2 :unsure: Took a good 20 minutes with the CLI. I was worried for a while after reading that it took only 1-3 minutes for others.

Beta 4 to RC1 takes 1 minute for me and RC2 takes 3 minutes.
I think if you're upgrading from 1.2.x, it's normal if the upgrade period took up longer.

So tomorrow is the launch of 1.3 Final or RC3? Guesses?

Currently on RC2 on staging. XenAtendo I believe currently isn't working. I will try it myself tonight.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful sight! I hang out with some IPB developers and told them bug report forum has been empty for days I bet it goes gold. We have been running 1.3 since Beta 2 and while probably the last time I will take us through a live beta test it sure was a smooth one. Can't wait to get it installed.

Top Bottom