XenForo 1.0 System Requirements Test

Requirements Not Met

The following XenForo requirements were not met. Please contact your host for help.
  1. The required PHP extension MySQLi could not be found. Please ask your host to install this extension.
XenForo also requires MySQL 5.0 or newer. Please manually check that you meet this requirement.

Requirements Not Met

The following XenForo requirements were not met. Please contact your host for help.
  1. The required PHP extension MySQLi could not be found. Please ask your host to install this extension.
XenForo also requires MySQL 5.0 or newer. Please manually check that you meet this requirement.
:o MySQLi is great, definitely need to upgrade your PHP ;)

It's my own debian server.
Sorry, on this engine I do nothing chances. There run other important applications and make money.
Maybe I take temporary a simple webspace for testing xF.

Time to upgrade the server then....

Requirements Not Met

Got the same message and asked my host to add this... waiting on word back.

Top Bottom