• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XenForo 1.0 System Requirements Test

Does your host meet the requirements for XenForo?

• Yes

Votes: 97 89.0%
  • Partly

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters
Requirements Not Met

The following XenForo requirements were not met. Please contact your host for help.
  1. The required PHP extension MySQLi could not be found. Please ask your host to install this extension.
XenForo also requires MySQL 5.0 or newer. Please manually check that you meet this requirement.

Vincent

Thanks to the thing of Mike and this code:

PHP:
<?php
// Show all information
phpinfo();
?>
I now know that I can run XenForo!!!!

James

Requirements Not Met

The following XenForo requirements were not met. Please contact your host for help.
  1. The required PHP extension MySQLi could not be found. Please ask your host to install this extension.
XenForo also requires MySQL 5.0 or newer. Please manually check that you meet this requirement.
:eek: MySQLi is great, definitely need to upgrade your PHP ;)

DSF

It's my own debian server.
Sorry, on this engine I do nothing chances. There run other important applications and make money.
Maybe I take temporary a simple webspace for testing xF.

Forsaken

My host will either cater to my needs (Usually switching me to another server), but we're likely starting off on a dedicated on our project.

Neal

Time to upgrade the server then....

CFodder

We're with Hostgator - "Your server meets all of XenForo's requirements". Plus it's on MySQL 5.1.50 so should be all good to go :).

OperaManiac

my own server meets the requirements.

though it would have been cool if the script also tested for caching technologies that XF would support and alert about them.

Kuma

Its really hard to anwser those questions, the amount of memory and bandwidth you consume will be up to your actual usage of the software. YMMV

Tim

Requirements Not Met

Got the same message and asked my host to add this... waiting on word back.