Resource icon

XenFacil Birthday Greetings 4.4b

No permission to download
I seem to be having the following issue with this add on and I just updated it to the new version
  • Firstly I cannot get rid of the Widget in my forum list sidebar
    Capture19.webp
Capture22.webp

• Then the mail it sends out the unsubscribe link cannot be seen
Capture20.webp

Capture21.webp

In ACP -> Home -> Options -> XenFacil Birthday Greetings -> Uncheck this:

3.webp

Salud2

Thanks that did it now it is just the ussubscribe text that is not showing
Edit the xfbg_noEmail_sitio phrase and look into for <a href="{boardURL}/account/privacy" style="color:#FFFFFF;font-weight:bold;">{boardURL}/account/privacy</a>. Change the color into style.

Salud2

Also, I would also like to see an easier way to edit the text than having to dig through phrases. Should be in the options section.
No. Phrases can customize for each language you have installed. The options do not allow multi-language.

Salud2

Dear friends, I have the Birthday widget (BD Widget Framework)
This add on is compatible with this widget?

Thanks!!

Dear friends, I have the Birthday widget (BD Widget Framework)
This add on is compatible with this widget?

Thanks!!
This plugin comes with its own widget. Both are supported but is not suggested to have both working simultaneously.

Salud2

This plugin comes with its own widget. Both are supported but is not suggested to have both working simultaneously.

Salud2
Thanks
Can I use only the sending greetings by email engine and deactivate the widget of this plugin?

Great add-on, thanks!

Two questions:
  1. If I set "Cut-off days" to 60, does it mean that only users who have shown some activity in the last 60 days will receive a greeting? How can I disable this so everyone gets a bd greeting? ( i see max is 720 days)
  2. If I select "Registered" in the group selection. Does that mean that everyone in this group will receive the bd greeting?

My forum is in Spanish Language.
I installed the plugin with the file addon-xfBirthdayGreetings-4.xml
I must uninstall the plugin and install it from the file addon-xfBirthdayGreetings_es_ES-4.xml ?

Another doubt, how I can edit the template because the email is very ugly in gmail.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom