Resource icon

XenFacil Birthday Greetings 4.4b

No permission to download
otra vez?

7 updates in 3 days. I'm not sure if I should thank you or take your keyboard away.

siete vezes en tres dias...es demasiado. creo que necisita esperar entre los cambios.

otra vez?

7 updates in 3 days. I'm not sure if I should thank you or take your keyboard away.

siete vezes en tres dias...es demasiado. creo que necisita esperar entre los cambios.
No more. Some updates have been for bugs and other for suggestions on my forum. Sorry.

Salud2

Hi,
Where i can change text that is sent from?
Edit phrases (into your language): xfbg_felicidades_html, xfbg_felicidades_html_title, and xfbg_felicidades_txt. For no email received:, phrases xfbg_noEmail_sitio, and xfbg_noEmail_sitio_txt. And xfbg_felicidades phrase.
How can i sent a test greeting mail?

Thanks!
In ACP->Tools->Cron entries-> select cron greetings and, to right arrow, put over the mousse. Select Run now. Not run test.

Salud2

Thanks for the reply all set.

One problem. I failed to receive a test greeting mail even though it has been sent.

The story of a legend.webp gend.webp

Edit: just came!

Attachments

• The story of a legend.webp
    The story of a legend.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for your good job.
I have one question:
Can I send mails as plain text? Not in html format.
If yes where can I set it?

Hi,
Thank you for your good job.
I have one question:
Can I send mails as plain text? Not in html format.
If yes where can I set it?
This is not implemented yet. I'll remember that for the next update.

Salud2

I've loaded this and the add on appears in my Options but not listed in Cron Entries. I can see Birthdays under /library/XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/CronEntry/ but this is not installing correctly.

Update: found that the cron entry has been renamed to "Send greeting email".

Unfortunately the test suggested actually sends this out to everyone <sigh>.

Last edited:
Turned this off until I can investigate further. Regardless of the cron settings this is running a query every minute so something is not right. I can't risk spamming my users.

Top Bottom