1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenFacil Birthday Greetings 4.4b

Cron entry for email Birthday greetings to users

1. lms

lms Well-Known Member

lms submitted a new resource:

XenFacil Birthday Greetings (version 1.0.0) - Cron entry for email Birthday greetings to users

Read more about this resource...

RoldanLT likes this.
  2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

How about sending Conversation also?
    Thanks for this!

3. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

As a caution. This function within vB caused me all sorts of grief when it sent emails to members who no longer visited the site (they reported the email as spam) and those who changed their email addresses and didn't update in their profile. I spent the better part of 6 months getting my site removed from various blacklists because of the automatic emails my site was sending. I no longer send automatic emails to registered members for this reason.

4. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'll see how to implement a cut of time to avoid this, and to respect privacy.

Conversations are implemented in Xenforo by default.

Salud2

5. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Auto Birthday greater?
    I don't receive any.

6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Go to ACP->Tools->Cron entries->at right arrow, on Senf greeting email, select Run now

Salud2

7. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Rob Fritz likes this.
  8. giorgino

giorgino Well-Known Member

Code:
    Server Error

Undefined index: is_banned

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 84
    BannedAvatar_Listener::_getDefaultAvatarUrl() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 57
    BannedAvatar_Listener::getAvatarUrl() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 33
    BannedAvatar_Listener::helperAvatarUrl()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 1560
    XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperAvatarHtml() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/Model/Usuario.php at line 7
    XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_Model_Usuario->_getAvatarUser() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/Model/Usuario.php at line 53
    XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_Model_Usuario->_getUserBirthday() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/CronEntry/Birthdays.php at line 26
    XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_CronEntry_Birthdays::runFelicidades()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
    XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /store1/www/it.immobilio.www/doc_root/admin.php at line 13

9. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The error is promoted by the add BannedAvatar has not defined the variable "is_banned". It is possible it is a inconsistency of my Add to that other.
    Indicate to me the add-on that is to see to correct it, but the error is promoted when my add-on makes the call to the xenforo function helperAvatar, intercepted by the other add-on.

Salud2

giorgino likes this.
  10. giorgino

11. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Yes. This add-on intercept all HelperAvatars petitions and look for 'is_banned' user.
    Try uploading and overwriting file i attach. This should solve the problem. I don't use 'is_banned' because it's not necessary for me. Now included.
    Confirm me this solve the problem, please.

Salud2

Attached Files:

12. giorgino

The cron was successful :)

13. lms

lms Well-Known Member

giorgino likes this.
  14. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

What is cutoff time period? Hours, Days, Weeks??

15. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Days. I feel forgotten.

Salud2

16. lms

lms Well-Known Member

17. giorgino

mls, one more issue :)
    I've translated the xfbg_ phrases, but the e-mail are untranslated...

18. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The email is send in the language user defined preferences. See this aspect.

Salud2

19. giorgino

I've checked and my test user has language id 3 (italian), but the e-mail was in english, so this not seems to be the issue...

20. lms

lms Well-Known Member

And phrases are translated to italian (language id 3)?
    I don't have any problem with 4 spanish and english languages installed. Have you any add-on working with language?

Salud2