Resource icon

XenFacil Birthday Greetings 4.4b

No permission to download

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

XenFacil Birthday Greetings (version 1.0.0) - Cron entry for email Birthday greetings to users

Information:
This is a cron entry for greeting by email in the user's birthdays.

Send an email when the user's birthday.
The add-on is phrased.

Install:
This add-on is compatible with wonderful new Chris add-on Install & Update.
If this it's not install, proceed as normal: Upload contents of 'upload' directory to your root of XenForo install and install the xml file provided....

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: rdn
As a caution. This function within vB caused me all sorts of grief when it sent emails to members who no longer visited the site (they reported the email as spam) and those who changed their email addresses and didn't update in their profile. I spent the better part of 6 months getting my site removed from various blacklists because of the automatic emails my site was sending. I no longer send automatic emails to registered members for this reason.

As a caution. This function within vB caused me all sorts of grief when it sent emails to members who no longer visited the site (they reported the email as spam) and those who changed their email addresses and didn't update in their profile. I spent the better part of 6 months getting my site removed from various blacklists because of the automatic emails my site was sending. I no longer send automatic emails to registered members for this reason.
Thank you. I'll see how to implement a cut of time to avoid this, and to respect privacy.

How about sending Conversation also?
Thanks for this!
Conversations are implemented in Xenforo by default.

Salud2

Thank you. I'll see how to implement a cut of time to avoid this, and to respect privacy.

Conversations are implemented in Xenforo by default.

Salud2
Auto Birthday greater?
I don't receive any.

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: is_banned

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 84
BannedAvatar_Listener::_getDefaultAvatarUrl() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 57
BannedAvatar_Listener::getAvatarUrl() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 33
BannedAvatar_Listener::helperAvatarUrl()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 1560
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperAvatarHtml() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/Model/Usuario.php at line 7
XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_Model_Usuario->_getAvatarUser() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/Model/Usuario.php at line 53
XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_Model_Usuario->_getUserBirthday() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/CronEntry/Birthdays.php at line 26
XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_CronEntry_Birthdays::runFelicidades()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /store1/www/it.immobilio.www/doc_root/admin.php at line 13

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: is_banned

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 84
BannedAvatar_Listener::_getDefaultAvatarUrl() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 57
BannedAvatar_Listener::getAvatarUrl() in BannedAvatar/Listener.php at line 33
BannedAvatar_Listener::helperAvatarUrl()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 1560
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperAvatarHtml() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/Model/Usuario.php at line 7
XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_Model_Usuario->_getAvatarUser() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/Model/Usuario.php at line 53
XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_Model_Usuario->_getUserBirthday() in XenFacil/BirthdayGreetings/CronEntry/Birthdays.php at line 26
XenFacil_BirthdayGreetings_CronEntry_Birthdays::runFelicidades()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /store1/www/it.immobilio.www/doc_root/admin.php at line 13

The error is promoted by the add BannedAvatar has not defined the variable "is_banned". It is possible it is a inconsistency of my Add to that other.
Indicate to me the add-on that is to see to correct it, but the error is promoted when my add-on makes the call to the xenforo function helperAvatar, intercepted by the other add-on.

Salud2

Attachments

The email is send in the language user defined preferences. See this aspect.

Salud2

I've checked and my test user has language id 3 (italian), but the e-mail was in english, so this not seems to be the issue...
And phrases are translated to italian (language id 3)?
I don't have any problem with 4 spanish and english languages installed. Have you any add-on working with language?

Salud2

Top Bottom