[XenConcept] Login As User

[XenConcept] Login As User [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
1. I am at the page forum.com/threads/lalalala.123/
2. I login as user Test.
3. I will be redirected to forum_list

In 99,9% of these type of login, i want to change something just at this page where i do the login. Now i have to:
1. Use Back-Button
2. Make a relod

Maybe there is a good reason to be redirected to forum_list? I cant imagine such a reason, but maybe you can add a button

a) in options !
b) in the login form ?

to tell xf where i want to be redirected?

Hello,

Keep me informed. I do not understand what's going on.
OK...quick update.

Upon further discussion, I got the bright idea to go into the Xenforo Admin screen and take a look at our styles use in the forum - with the thought that maybe there was a setting there that might affect which styles your add-in uses and perhaps a change in that setting may affect how the add-in behaves. Interestingly, I noticed that the Xenforo Default style was toggled off so I toggled it on. I then asked the moderator to go back and try again.

He reported that the user name problem no longer occurs. If you recall, I reported that when he (User A) logs in as User B, then the moderator menu will say "Revert to User C". However, when he (User A) reverts to User C, he is taken back to User A but his style stays the same as (presumably) User B. Confused yet? Keep reading.

So now, when User A logs in as User B, the moderator menu correctly reads, "Revert to User A". However, the style problem still exists. It seems strange that by toggling the Xenforo Default Style on and off that we can create this problem. Hopefully this gives you a hint as to what might be going on.

OK...quick update.

Upon further discussion, I got the bright idea to go into the Xenforo Admin screen and take a look at our styles use in the forum - with the thought that maybe there was a setting there that might affect which styles your add-in uses and perhaps a change in that setting may affect how the add-in behaves. Interestingly, I noticed that the Xenforo Default style was toggled off so I toggled it on. I then asked the moderator to go back and try again.

He reported that the user name problem no longer occurs. If you recall, I reported that when he (User A) logs in as User B, then the moderator menu will say "Revert to User C". However, when he (User A) reverts to User C, he is taken back to User A but his style stays the same as (presumably) User B. Confused yet? Keep reading.

So now, when User A logs in as User B, the moderator menu correctly reads, "Revert to User A". However, the style problem still exists. It seems strange that by toggling the Xenforo Default Style on and off that we can create this problem. Hopefully this gives you a hint as to what might be going on.

Hello,

I would need by private message screenshot of the bug of your options to understand.

If possible access to your site to perform tests. Because I do not see what you mean.

Hello,

I would need by private message screenshot of the bug of your options to understand.

If possible access to your site to perform tests. Because I do not see what you mean.

Step 1: Set my style to something distinctive. Please take note of two keypoints: a) I'm currently logged in as vtcnc and b) my style name: Default Style Green.
___
Step 2: Login as User from profile vtcnc. Please take special notice of two keypoints on the screen shot below. a) once logged in as user Gunner, the Revert User should say "vtcnc". Instead, it says metalman66. b) Also take note of user "Gunner" style. It is default, not to be confused with Xenforo Default.

___
Step 3: Revert User. Take note of two keypoints: a) even though previous screen said I was metalman66, it reverted me back to vtcnc. b) Note how my style did not revert back to Default Style Green. This in fact is the style of metalman66.

__
Step 4: from previous screen profile vtcnc, login as user wa5cab. wa5cab is the moderator who first reported this problem. Take note of two keypoints: a) revert user should say vtcnc, it says debrular. Note that the style is that set by user wa5cab.

___
Step 5: Revert user to vtcnc. Take note of two keypoints - a) I am back to my profile as expected, b) the style is vbulletin 4, which happens to be the style of user debrular (see previous screen shot in Step 4, above.

_

Step 5 - Verification that my style has been changed after using the Login as User add-in.

Hopefully these screen shots help you diagnose and troubleshoot the problem.

I've enabled the plugging, checked the settings, etc... no button appears for "Login As User" on any of the profile pages or overlays.

I've enabled the plugging, checked the settings, etc... no button appears for "Login As User" on any of the profile pages or overlays.

Hello,
Check permissions .If it does not work. I will need access to your admin panel to see where he comes from.

Can you exit the user's account and go back to your admin account in one step? Or do you have to log out and then log in with your username/password?

Installed this for a customer. Each time you log in as a user, the below error is thrown in the ACP

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type int src/addons/XenConcept/LoginAsUser/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php:136
Generated by: MattW Jun 27, 2020 at 6:36 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenConcept/LoginAsUser/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(136): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/woodbarte...', 136, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionLoginAsUser(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'LoginAsUser', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(154) "/misc/login-as-user?_xfRequestUri=%2Fwhats-new%2Fposts%2F2629%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1593279328%2C2a7fbe04d6bd3d3dd09381645d48b848&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://woodbarter.com/whats-new/posts/2629/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/whats-new/posts/2629/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1593279328,2a7fbe04d6bd3d3dd09381645d48b848"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom