[XenConcept] Login As User

[XenConcept] Login As User [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
What I'd love to have for this is an optional huge big notice reminding you when you are logged in as a user, just in case you forget and post as that user (which I did yesterday)

I took your request into consideration. The notice will be available in the next update.

Many thanks.

One thought about this if it's possible would be to allow a different style specifically for logged in as user, so you could make up some really garish style that slaps you round the face and have that style showing only when logged in as user.

Is that feasible?

Would love to get this, if there was also a drop-down menu shown of the list of users that can be 'logged in as'. That is if there is also a permission to only allow certain user groups to be in the list of ones who can use the 'logged in as' feature. As I'd only want to allow only certain user groups that one could 'log in as', not the entire forum members.

Would that be possible @XenConcept ?

Would love to get this, if there was also a drop-down menu shown of the list of users that can be 'logged in as'. That is if there is also a permission to only allow certain user groups to be in the list of ones who can use the 'logged in as' feature. As I'd only want to allow only certain user groups that one could 'log in as', not the entire forum members.

Would that be possible @XenConcept ?

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand well.

Regards

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand well.

Regards
For instance; say I want to allow Forum moderators to be able to use login-as-user but only allow forum moderators to login to accounts that are in a specific usergroup. Thus forum mods cannot login on anyone's account unless those accounts are in the selected usergroup.

Secondly an option to list all the accounts that are in the selected usergroup, This way forum mods will be able to know which accounts they can log into.

Hope that clears it a bit. Thanks!

Top Bottom