[XenConcept] Login As User

[XenConcept] Login As User [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Found a problem, when a user is in the rejected state, if you login to their account you can't get back out, trying to revert to self. It wouldn't let me that is.

I have no clue how to contact you, but after I purchased this add on and paid for it, I figured out that I want it branding free!

I followed the procedure, downloaded the plugin again but nothing helps it continues to put the following below the forum:
Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by XenConcept™ ©2017-2023 XenConcept Ltd. (Details)

How can I get rid of it, I don't want it there?

I have no clue how to contact you, but after I purchased this add on and paid for it, I figured out that I want it branding free!

I followed the procedure, downloaded the plugin again but nothing helps it continues to put the following below the forum:
Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by XenConcept™ ©2017-2023 XenConcept Ltd. (Details)

Check at Template modifications maybe they have on/off template modification

Hello,

Disable the template modification "copyright footer"

Hello, I'm trying to purchase this add-on, but your forum will not let me register (Your email has been banned).

Hello, sorry for the wait.

Can you contact me in private ?

Found a problem, when a user is in the rejected state, if you login to their account you can't get back out, trying to revert to self. It wouldn't let me that is.
Hello, sorry for the wait.
I'll have a look

There is a bug with the moderator log entry, when logging out of the account you logged into as. The user_id column in xf_moderator_log gets set to the currently logged in user ID, which then stores the log as being performed by that user. This means when you go to the moderator log in the ACP, the list of users will include all the users you have ever logged in as.

Last edited:
Top Bottom