[XenConcept] Login As User

[XenConcept] Login As User [Paid] 2.1.0 Patch 2

No permission to buy ($15.00)

MattW

@MattW

I have this installed on otra.org.uk on your server and don't get that error ever.

just mentioning in case it has any relevance!
This is installed on one of my US servers, and this site is running PHP 7.4. What PHP version is otra using?

MattW

Swapped the site back down to PHP7.3, and the error doesn't occur, so it's something with this addon and PHP7.4.

Mr Lucky

However I can confirm same error also when I switch the otra forum to 7.4

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type int src/addons/XenConcept/LoginAsUser/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php:136

Generated by: Pete Thomas Jun 28, 2020 at 12:13 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XenConcept/LoginAsUser/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(136): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/otra/publ...', 136, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionLoginAsUser(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'LoginAsUser', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(149) "/community/misc/login-as-user?_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1593342836%2Cdc233e5a4da962d75ae9e724aabaac52&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(30) "https://otra.org.uk/community/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(11) "/community/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1593342836,dc233e5a4da962d75ae9e724aabaac52"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Robert9

You may want to move the button alone at the end, because now you make the group long!
follow|ignore|login
and that looks ugly on small screens.

pixel4.png
Because of this i avoid groups with more than two parts now. Just as an idea for you.

Robert9

Code:
  <modification type="public" template="member_macros" modification_key="xc_login_as_user_member_macros" description="Add template for link &quot;Login as user&quot;" execution_order="10" enabled="1" action="str_replace">
    <find><![CDATA[<!--[XF:action_groups:end]-->]]></find>
    <replace><![CDATA[$0
<xf:if is="!$xf.options.xc_login_as_user_no_display_tabs">
    <xf:include template="xc_login_as_user_member_macros" />
</xf:if>
]]></replace>
  </modification>

Not testet, but should fit.

XenConcept

Code:
  <modification type="public" template="member_macros" modification_key="xc_login_as_user_member_macros" description="Add template for link &quot;Login as user&quot;" execution_order="10" enabled="1" action="str_replace">
    <find><![CDATA[<!--[XF:action_groups:end]-->]]></find>
    <replace><![CDATA[$0
<xf:if is="!$xf.options.xc_login_as_user_no_display_tabs">
    <xf:include template="xc_login_as_user_member_macros" />
</xf:if>
]]></replace>
  </modification>

Not testet, but should fit.

Good evening,

In activating the development mode. You can modify the template modification "Login as user: member_macros" and change the value of 'find' to <!--[XF:action_groups:end]-->

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 3

Ozzy47

On a site I am staff on, this has been popping up at the top of pages occasionally.

Code:
Deprecated
: Required parameter $userLimit follows optional parameter $forceIncludeVisitor in
/home/SITE/src/addons/XenConcept/LoginAsUser/XF/Repository/SessionActivity.php
on line

No errors reported in the error log. Running PHP 8.x