XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Thanks, are you saying multisite has problems with PHP 7? I've not tried it but was thinking of moving to it eventually.

One of our customers reported that activity feed is not site-specific even if the option is selected and it is reproduced only on PHP 7.

Thank you!

Hello

Sorry for my bad English.

I use the addon in my forum with subdomains a.
This login and logout running properly is the cookie domain specified in the config-php.

As I have noted deletes the addon when logout all cookies.
This leads to problems in other enem addon. ([By xen-Hilfe.de] EUCookie).
Now the cookies must be re akzetiert by user after every logout.

Is it necessary that XenCentral MultiSite system deletes cookies?

So, from now on we will consider making our products stabil and fixing the current issues, instead of implementing new features. Of course we will implement newer features as well, but only when we see we have time to fully support it.

Thank you for being our loyal customers, we always value your feedback and opinion.
Are you still going to deliver the needed PayPal changes or can we expect financial damage in the near future? Time is ticking and the upcoming PayPal changes are getting closer and closer.

@XCentral for what it's worth, my enhancement suggestions below:

1. Add support for Live Feed (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/live-feed.2901/)
2. Support site specific Posts (like search) posts in shared nodes would show a Posted From (site) label. This should only apply to non-root nodes for example if Site A is root node this feature should NOT show Posted From, but it should show for Site B. I think this would be a good way of differentiating postings on shared forum nodes.

Again I hope this hasn't been abandoned quite yet.

Are you still going to deliver the needed PayPal changes or can we expect financial damage in the near future? Time is ticking and the upcoming PayPal changes are getting closer and closer.
@XCentral I will buy another license if you implement this before May 1st.

Can you please contact us via Support Center to discuss the implementation? We have tested this and see, that the callback URL for PayPal remains for the main site, so it is not quite clear, why you expect financial damages.

We will consider your suggestions regarding other add ons. Of course the add-on is not abandoned and will not be, but we will re-consider implementing new features for the reasons mentioned before. You are always welcome to report bugs and you can expect them to be fixed in shortest periods.

Hello

Sorry for my bad English.

I use the addon in my forum with subdomains a.
This login and logout running properly is the cookie domain specified in the config-php.

As I have noted deletes the addon when logout all cookies.
This leads to problems in other enem addon. ([By xen-Hilfe.de] EUCookie).
Now the cookies must be re akzetiert by user after every logout.

Is it necessary that XenCentral MultiSite system deletes cookies?

Unfortunately it's not that clear what do you mean. Can you please contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com so that we can see your setup and reproduce the problem?

Thank you!

This sounds ideal. I've just started a gaming forum, and ideally I'd have a homepage/general blog with a navigation to each forum representing a different game.

I haven't used this addon for some time now however I may have a need to now. One huge concern I had with it was the google issue of duplicate content but on reading the posts I see that a shared forum/thread/posts have a 'noindex' tag to the secondary domain. So, I would like to know if this scenario is correct:

I have
myname.com.au (main site and Australian domain)
myname.co.uk (seconday site and UK domain)

I duplicate Forum x, its threads and posts across both domains
- the Australian domain is the main owner of Forum x
- the UK domain shares Forum x but has a 'noindex' attached to it

One of the threads, for example, is titled 'mythread'
Does this mean that a person in the UK doing a Google search on 'mythread' will only see it as being listed and a part of the Australian domain site so clicking the link in Google will take them to the Australian domain?

Hello,

When I disable the add-on, or uninstall it, the subdomains which I added before still in work.
How to "reset" all?

Would love ability for users to set a different avatar per site.

I second this suggestion. The XF avatar system is generally really poorly done. I've just found out that there's no easy way to rewrite the member card default avatar as it's auto generated by the xf avatar helper so if you have custom default avatars for site A they will carry over to site B which isn't good. You can rewrite most of them except for member cards.

Hello,

When I disable the add-on, or uninstall it, the subdomains which I added before still in work.
How to "reset" all?

You need to stop pointing your subdomains to your other domain. This is a function of the webserver (nginx, apache etc) not a plugin function.

I haven't used this addon for some time now however I may have a need to now. One huge concern I had with it was the google issue of duplicate content but on reading the posts I see that a shared forum/thread/posts have a 'noindex' tag to the secondary domain. So, I would like to know if this scenario is correct:

I have
myname.com.au (main site and Australian domain)
myname.co.uk (seconday site and UK domain)

I duplicate Forum x, its threads and posts across both domains
- the Australian domain is the main owner of Forum x
- the UK domain shares Forum x but has a 'noindex' attached to it

One of the threads, for example, is titled 'mythread'
Does this mean that a person in the UK doing a Google search on 'mythread' will only see it as being listed and a part of the Australian domain site so clicking the link in Google will take them to the Australian domain?

noindex means google isn't supposed to index that thread so it will always show the origin as the forum/site where it was actually indexed. In your case the main site.

Top Bottom