XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
noindex means google isn't supposed to index that thread so it will always show the origin as the forum/site where it was actually indexed. In your case the main site.
Bummer. That means my secondary sites are devalued

Bummer. That means my secondary sites are devalued

As above nothing is 'devalued' per se. You pick the forums you want indexed from any site. You can even have it set to index all nodes from all sites and face a possible duplicate content penalty although in real life I've not experienced this (due to the fact that I mistakenly did not set primary index nodes for a few of them).

You are welcome. I posted the error log in a ticket on your site last night. At the time of updating XCMS I was using bd WF 2.6.2 which I thought was the latest then I remembered your post above that said it fixing the support for the latest version of [bd] Widget Framework so I went looking for the latest WF and found 2.6.3 After instilling WF 2.6.3 the error went away.
It appears to be fixed as I'm now able to access XCMS control panel
Thanks for your quick response.

Can someone please clarify something for me...

I have site1 which is my main site where XF is installed
I have created site2 and added it into the Manage Sites section

Site1 and Site2 will have their own individual forums

To have individual forums shown only in site2 do I have to add site1 into the Manage Sites as well and use the Available Nodes box to select which forums are for site1 and which are for site2? In other words to achieve this "Do I have to have my main site (site1) entered as a domain in this addon as well as site2?"

Yes both sites should be in the Manage Sites. Then any categories/nodes that you want in either site, select them when you manage that site. Hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the nodes to highlight them and then save.

So i have added the salt for the multi site login so i can login once, and be logged into to the other site too (and i do have mcrypt installed) but yet it doesn't work. It asks me to login on the other side regardless. Any hints as to what i can check more/verify?

@XCentral

I just did the update to Multisite 1.6.5 and Xencentral Framework 1.4.0. Unable to manage any sites (get a 500 error).

Ticket opened: #487110

Please help, this is a critical issue.

P.S. I'm using Widget Framework 2.5.9 (official release).

So i have added the salt for the multi site login so i can login once, and be logged into to the other site too (and i do have mcrypt installed) but yet it doesn't work. It asks me to login on the other side regardless. Any hints as to what i can check more/verify?

Two-step verification isn't supported yet, but we are working on it and should have the fix developed soon.

@XCentral

I just did the update to Multisite 1.6.5 and Xencentral Framework 1.4.0. Unable to manage any sites (get a 500 error).

Ticket opened: #487110

Please help, this is a critical issue.

P.S. I'm using Widget Framework 2.5.9 (official release).

Answered in the ticket as well. Please use the version from developer's website, I guess the developer just doesn't update the version on xenforo.com anymore.

Thank you!

Two-step verification isn't supported yet, but we are working on it and should have the fix developed soon.

Answered in the ticket as well. Please use the version from developer's website, I guess the developer just doesn't update the version on xenforo.com anymore.

Thank you!

Good to see quick responses. Thanks.

I don't understand though why you're forcing people to use the latest widget framework which is in beta and has known issues and killing support for the official release.

Good to see quick responses. Thanks.

I don't understand though why you're forcing people to use the latest widget framework which is in beta and has known issues and killing support for the official release.

We have got many requests saying our product has error with Widget Framework, and they all used the newer version. We will check if it possible to implement backward-compatibility for this one and will inform you in your ticket.

Thank you!

We have got many requests saying our product has error with Widget Framework, and they all used the newer version. We will check if it possible to implement backward-compatibility for this one and will inform you in your ticket.

Thank you!

It's not urgent for me, I took a risk and upgraded to the latest WF and it's working now. But keep in mind I normally never run beta software in production (this is common for most people). At the very least you should put a big warning on your latest update that it breaks if you're using WF official.

Last edited:
Its a bit of a catch22. Both 2.5.9 and 2.6.0 have known issues. WF doesn't seem to be actively maintained ATM. Version 2.5 has not received any updates since 2014 and I highly doubt it will. Version 2.6 has been out since last year and most people are using that now.

Like others that have mentioned here, the support is shocking. I logged a help desk entry on their site over a week ago and have not heard a thing. Not good for such a high cost addon

@XCentral How is the development of Account Upgrade functions going? I have received several messages from you that you are working on it and were about to release in a few days. But nothing since.

The PayPal changes are imminent. Will this addon kill off all account upgrades and stop financial income? Or are you about to release a solution?
My apologies for being so direct but its a vital issue.

Top Bottom