XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
I will contact you about AMS.

Please add/update support for:

+1 on framework 2.6. It's crucial for us using PHP7. As for AWS. I rather see you focus on addons that anyone can purchase not just a select few people with it never being released beyond that. I know both myself and a few of my hosting clients were denied as AWS has a voting system that current license holders have to accept you before you can purchase it. So imo. Supporting it is a waste of time and would be more useful putting that time to an addon less then 50 people will ever have.

I'm still also waiting on per site support of some of your own addons trader, ad manager and invites

Supporting it is a waste of time and would be more useful putting that time to an addon less then 50 people will ever have.
I can understand that you are disappointed that you were not accepted as a client, but please do not make any assumptions that you have no clue about. No offense intended.

I can understand that you are disappointed that you were not accepted as a client, but please do not make any assumptions that you have no clue about. No offense intended.

Honestly. Don't care either way. I'm happy with featured threads and widget framework. Just there are a ton of addons that can still be supported and better time spent on addons avail to the public currently. It currently being a private addon. There isn't much point in supporting it yet.

Of course, why wouldn't I?

I never said I would prevent it being supported and I wouldn't be able to do so anyway.

Anyone is always free to extend any of my add-ons.

Oh ok that's great news Brogan. I think both of us were under the impression you wouldn't allow it even if they had a copy purchased

Hello everyone,

One of our customers just asked via a conversation if we are still around. Yes, we are. We are just very overloaded with custom projects, but we do our best to continue implementing new features. In times when we are too busy we concentrate on fixing the bugs reported, and we implement the new features once we find time. Just our experience shows, that not having time to fix even a small bug causes the customers to leave negative reviews destroying the reputation built in years of hard work with implementation of hundreds of features. So, from now on we will consider making our products stabil and fixing the current issues, instead of implementing new features. Of course we will implement newer features as well, but only when we see we have time to fully support it.

Thank you for being our loyal customers, we always value your feedback and opinion.

Thank you!

We will see if we are having some other pending fixes and enhancements to implement and release them together, otherwise we will release a new version with that fix in about 24 hours.

Thank you!

Thanks for the update, as you now mention that your focus is on bugs and not new features, can you please address the bug whereby a cron job (such as a weekly email) can randomly send out emails from any multisite domain? I believe you had a fix for it but I was waiting on an official version. The option I was asking for was to at least restrict the sending domain to the base URL vs how it is today whereby it can come from any multisite domain.

The update was supposed to come in 24 hours on Jan 29th as per your statement. It is now almost 2 months later.

Thanks for the update, as you now mention that your focus is on bugs and not new features, can you please address the bug whereby a cron job (such as a weekly email) can randomly send out emails from any multisite domain? I believe you had a fix for it but I was waiting on an official version. The option I was asking for was to at least restrict the sending domain to the base URL vs how it is today whereby it can come from any multisite domain.

The update was supposed to come in 24 hours on Jan 29th as per your statement. It is now almost 2 months later.

Thank you for the reply. Will have a look at this immediately and release the fix needed.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.6.3 is released

Hello everyone,

this is the next bug-fix release of XenCentral Multisite System. It fixes the issue when cron entries were running from multiple domains, causing unexpected issues. Another issue fixed is the PHP error with watching tags, and that the watched tags were not displaying all tags even when site-specific tags was disabled.

All owners of active licenses can download the package from their Client's Area.

Some more fixes are upcoming, including PHP 7 support.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, Mike!

Please see the post we have made here recently:
Hello everyone,

One of our customers just asked via a conversation if we are still around. Yes, we are. We are just very overloaded with custom projects, but we do our best to continue implementing new features. In times when we are too busy we concentrate on fixing the bugs reported, and we implement the new features once we find time. Just our experience shows, that not having time to fix even a small bug causes the customers to leave negative reviews destroying the reputation built in years of hard work with implementation of hundreds of features. So, from now on we will consider making our products stabil and fixing the current issues, instead of implementing new features. Of course we will implement newer features as well, but only when we see we have time to fully support it.

Thank you for being our loyal customers, we always value your feedback and opinion.

Thank you!

We will implement new features and new support, and some of them are already implemented, but not included in this release. We will try to find some time to test them a bit more and only then release them.

Thank you!

Top Bottom