XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Unfortunately I want to download the latest multisite 1.5.9 (it appears 1.5.8 is installed), but it keeps asking to login again, instead of initiating the download. Fails with Safari and Chrome.

I'll test the domain/styles once the latest version is installed.

Can someone look into this please, @XCentral ? Thank you.

Last edited:
XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.6.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System, that includes many enhancements, fixes and new features suggested by our customers.

Here are the enhancements and fixes available in this release:

Implemented experimental support for third-party add ons, that generate emails in cron jobs (see the new option of product for further description).

Fixed style chooser issue showing unavailable styles.

Implemented XenTag 3.x support for Tag Cloud and Trending Tags...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I've created the subdomain. The login page shows fine but when I go to login, it takes me to a 404 page not found.

It goes to the same page as it would on the main domain so I don't know why this isn't working

Before I purchase this I have a few questions...

1. Does this conflict with any other plugins?
2. Does each site have access to use all installed plugins?
3. Can I restrict plugins to be usable only at different price levels?
4. How does a website upload themes, does the admin still have to do that for them?
5. Can I restrict custom themes to a different price level?

Thanks!

@XCentral can you perhaps explain what the cron overrides actually do. I see a cron job support in General options with 2 addons listed.

"Special support for cron entries, that run outside of domain context. List Cron Entry IDs one per line. The items listed will run every time for each domain, allowing to disable/enhance them with domain overrides. Mainly used for addons generating Emails via Cron Job."

So it sounds like the crons listed here will be run once for each domain so how can I:

1. Override domain for cron on site B ? (I don't see it in filters)
2. Disable cron for site C ? (don't see it in filters)

Thanks.

P.S. Logged 3 tickets for xentag issues just now. Seems like support is currently broken for tags in general (thread and post).

Last edited:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.6.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System, that solves some issues with newly implemented features in 1.6.0 version. Here are the items updated:

1. Implemented support for Pages to redirect to the correct domain if accessed by direct URL.

2. Fixed tag filter support. Now the tags created from front-end will be correctly added to selected tags to that domain.

3. Fixed cron job support that was running all cron jobs multiple times. More information on how cron...

Has this been fixed?

We have reviewed this and the cause was as it was described earlier. The changes are done via template edit, so the variables are expected to be there, but they are not there when we disable the addon for that domain (we simply don't execute its listeners, those it does not extend the index controller and does not add its variables to the template). There is no universal support we can implement this kind of issue, and addon developers should consider supporting multisite and using template conditionals in their code. So, if template code would look like

<xen:if is="{$upcoming}">....</xen:if>

it wouldn't give an error when the addon is disabled.

Thank you!

XenCentral Multisite System 1.6.2 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System. It fixes XenTag 3.x version support giving PHP error on search pages. This version also adds support for Widget Framework Pages, which are set to be index of site, and are disabled in node filter. In this case the page will not be used as site index and the default index will load (usually node list from XenForo).

All owners of active licenses can download the latest version from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Please clarify which blog addon you are using. Our addon supports Better Blogs - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/better-blogs.1055/

XenPorta - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.90/ is also supported. XenPorta portal page Recent News and Recent Threads blocks will show content only from that domain.

Thank you!

Sure but for example, is possible have a different domain for category of news or blog or category blog?

Yes, i will use Better Blogs and XenPorta

@XCentral is there any chance of getting these implemented?
Please add support for:
  1. Tickets by PixelExit: (set categories per domain)
  2. Article Management System (same integration as ShowCase)
  3. Chat by Siropu (rooms per domain)
  4. Custom Tabs by Sirupo
  5. FS Events

To understand this correctly, I can do the following

domain1.com -> This will lead to some parts of the Forum
domain2.com -> Will lead to the same Forum but I can select what I see

Is this correct?
Do the domains need to be subdomains or can they be regular domains?

Thanks

To understand this correctly, I can do the following

domain1.com -> This will lead to some parts of the Forum
domain2.com -> Will lead to the same Forum but I can select what I see

Is this correct?
Do the domains need to be subdomains or can they be regular domains?

Thanks

As i know, also domains.

How is it with other things like the RM and MG?
Will this bring both parties to the same area and where are they going from there once they click back on the overview?

Top Bottom