XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Quick question for the users, how can I set a secondary user group for site B registrations and leave site A user groups to defaults.

Please add support for:
  1. Tickets by PixelExit: (set categories per domain)
  2. Article Management System (same integration as ShowCase)
  3. Chat by Siropu (rooms per domain)
  4. Custom Tabs by Sirupo
  5. FS Events

Last edited:
As per my tickets XenTag support doesn't work (needs to be updated to latest XenTag).

Sitemaps on secondary URL still generate links to base URL.

The noindex primary nodes functionality doesn't appear to work (from what I can tell).

Many tickets in your queue that haven't been responded to for a while. @XCentral are you guys supporting these addons? Was about to buy another but very afraid now.

As per my tickets XenTag support doesn't work (needs to be updated to latest XenTag).

Sitemaps on secondary URL still generate links to base URL.

The noindex primary nodes functionality doesn't appear to work (from what I can tell).

Many tickets in your queue that haven't been responded to for a while. @XCentral are you guys supporting these addons? Was about to buy another but very afraid now.

Thank you for the reply. We definitely support the addons, just sometimes we are too overloaded with the projects to respond to tickets in time. We are sorry for that delay, but you can be sure they will always be thoroughly checked and properly addressed. You can expect the update in your tickets within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Thank you for the reply. We definitely support the addons, just sometimes we are too overloaded with the projects to respond to tickets in time. We are sorry for that delay, but you can be sure they will always be thoroughly checked and properly addressed. You can expect the update in your tickets within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Thanks. It's good to chime in on the forums once in a while and drop a message :) Look forward to your responses.

I am encountering a conflict between multisite and @Jeremy 's FS Events:
Code:
Template Errors: forum_list

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 5087:

5086:                 ';
    5087: foreach ($upcoming AS $event)
    5088: {

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 5157:

5156:                 ';
    5157: foreach ($featured AS $event)
    5158: {

Showcase integration no longer works since version 2.5.0

Last edited:
I am encountering a conflict between multisite and @Jeremy 's FS Events:
Code:
Template Errors: forum_list

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 5087:

5086:                 ';
    5087: foreach ($upcoming AS $event)
    5088: {

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 5157:

5156:                 ';
    5157: foreach ($featured AS $event)
    5158: {

Showcase integration no longer works since version 2.5.0

When does this happen?

Hello, @Alfa1 !

As it is mentioned in Addon filter, the support for disabling an added per site can't be full and for each and every addon because of technical limitations. We will try to review this particular case and implement a fix for it, but it may be impossible, as it seems to be caused by automated template edit done by product, and automated template edits are compiled into template before the page loads, and it is not possible to re-create the template without particular template edit being active.

Thank you!

Hello, @digitalintrigue !

Thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue, and we are trying to fix the problem. Emails being sent from a wrong domain is basically due to delayed/queued sending of emails. The product activates domain-specific settings based on currently accessed URL, and of course this is not available in cron job sending all queued emails. We will try to have this issue solved as soon as possible. We plan to have an update for Multisite System in about 1 week from now.

Thank you!

Hello, @digitalintrigue !

Thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue, and we are trying to fix the problem. Emails being sent from a wrong domain is basically due to delayed/queued sending of emails. The product activates domain-specific settings based on currently accessed URL, and of course this is not available in cron job sending all queued emails. We will try to have this issue solved as soon as possible. We plan to have an update for Multisite System in about 1 week from now.

Thank you!

That's funny I think I just opened a similar defect if it's related to the same topic (which it sounds like it is).

Any updates on this? Been almost a month.

Our demo board runs 1.5.4 version now, and we don't see any issues there. Please check at http://demo.xencentral.com/ and http://demo2.xencentral.com/

Please let us know if there are some particular issues and we will review them.

Thank you!

Will test today and reply later.

Thanks!

Any updates on this? Been almost a month.

Will test today and reply later.

Thanks!

We have already reviewed the issue in depth, and see, that the problem is not in queued emails actually. Our product works completely fine with Email queue, as long as the email is generated during a web request (where the domain information is available), instead of being generated in a cron job. We have reviewed XenForo codebase, and couldn't reproduce any case of sending thread/forum subscription notifications via a cron job. So basically we didn't reproduce the problem you have described. However, we checked the addon you mentioned, and it does send the notifications via Cron job. The problem is that it generated the email in a cron, not just sends them in a cron, so domain information is missing (or is wrong if deferred task is triggered from another domain). So, the solution we can suggest for now is to provide some API/Code snipped, that third-parties can use in their cron jobs, to run the tasks for each domain in a loop. We are also looking for a way to automatize the integration if possible.

Please contact us in Support Center again, if you are sure you are getting notification emails sent from XenForo itself, but not from a third-party addon, and the emails have wrong board title or other attributes of the current domain.

Thank you!

Thanks for the explanation, @XCentral.

I'm having difficulty setting up styles.

I want domain 2 to have only one style, with an associated logo.

I want domain 1 to have multiple styles/logos, but NOT the style used in domain 2.

Filtering does not seem to work or I'm doing it wrong, help please!

Thanks for the explanation, @XCentral.

I'm having difficulty setting up styles.

I want domain 2 to have only one style, with an associated logo.

I want domain 1 to have multiple styles/logos, but NOT the style used in domain 2.

Filtering does not seem to work or I'm doing it wrong, help please!

For the first site setting the default style and forcing it should work - http://prntscr.com/9lnzjc For the second one Style filter should work - http://prntscr.com/9lnzdv Please confirm, that you used both methods and it didn't work for you and we will check it again.

Thank you!

Top Bottom