XenCentral Multisite System 2

XenCentral Multisite System 2 [Paid] 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

No permission to buy (€69.99)
  • Is it possible to set up registration in both domains?
  • Is it possible to set up registration via Connected accounts in both (multiple) domains?

I ask because I just finished up with connected accounts on my site and as far as I can tell I had to add a main domain in most of them like Yahoo, Reddit or Microsoft and I can add only one call back url... so if the domain is different it wont work no? But as far as I can tell this addon provides the usage of the same ACP, so you cant add more then one link in the Connected accounts settings, so you cant link a now domain to them.
So how does it work?

@NandorHUN
  • Yes, the registration is available on all configured domains.
  • There is no special implementation for Connected accounts. We are reviewing the possibility of such implementation.

@XCentral - Is there a way to tell which domain the user originally registered on, such as adding them to a certain user group?

Also, could you please answer my question asking how activity summary emails are handled per site? Does it send them out per domain, or all domains included in one email?

@PrettyPixels

• Yes, the record of the user's registration domain is kept in the database and the add-on has an option to define the secondary user group for new registrations.
1611729955732.png
  • There is no special implementation. Activity summary emails have Forum limit for posts and threads, so it can be used instead. We may consider a special implementation in the future.
1611730114148.png
I'm also very interested in this. What are the limitations when using sub directories instead of (sub)domains?

@Mr. Jinx

We do not have a list of the issues arising when sub-directories structure is used. We just do not recommend this type of setup as it may cause misbehaviors.

@NandorHUN
  • Yes, the registration is available on all configured domains.
  • There is no special implementation for Connected accounts. We are reviewing the possibility of such implementation

Well, for Google and Facebook I can see that I can add multiple domains to work with the same api/ code.

But for reddit, Yahoo, Microsoft account as far as I can see you can only add one domain and Im not sure if that would work.
But someone else who has the addon can test it.

Hi,

Is there any known issue with the Google Analytics web property ID? It is not shown in the admin dashboard when editing a site however I can see it in the options of the site in the DB.

Running XC 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Hi,

Is there any known issue with the Google Analytics web property ID? It is not shown in the admin dashboard when editing a site however I can see it in the options of the site in the DB.

Running XC 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

There is no such known such.

1612438811148.webp

Hi,

Yes the property is there, the input box however is empty even though there is a value set. The value can be seen in the DB and it is also rendered correctly on the front-end. Does it matter that it's not UA-XXXX and it's a TagManager Tag instead (GTM-XXXX)?

In this add-on, is it possible to sat it up so that if a user go to the other domain he swich user group (and permissions) at the same time?

@XCentral
@Forsaken

Ok, I bought the addon and experimented on it, It works fine, but I have a major issue with the sitemap.

If I go to "domain1.com/sitemap.xml" it indexes what it has to.
If I got the "domain2.com/sitemap.xml" it say "invalid sitemap file"

It means that I cant index the 2nd site in Google. How can I solve this?

And if I go from domain2.com/admin.php to Tools/ Rebuild sitemap , it rebuild the sitemap, but after that even if I go to "domain1.com/sitemap.xml" or "domain2.com/sitemap.xml" both of them say invalid sitemap file.

How can I solve this?
How can I index both sites in google?
(BTW if I want to insert the same "domain1.com/sitemap.xml" in both of Google Search Console, domain2 will say I have to use the domain's own sitemap (meaning I have to use a sitemap from "domain2.com/".

Attachments

• Opera Pillanatfelvétel_2021-02-22_15312u.webp
    Opera Pillanatfelvétel_2021-02-22_15312u.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
@XCentral
@Forsaken

Ok, I bought the addon and experimented on it, It works fine, but I have a major issue with the sitemap.

If I go to "domain1.com/sitemap.xml" it indexes what it has to.
If I got the "domain2.com/sitemap.xml" it say "invalid sitemap file"

It means that I cant index the 2nd site in Google. How can I solve this?

And if I go from domain2.com/admin.php to Tools/ Rebuild sitemap , it rebuild the sitemap, but after that even if I go to "domain1.com/sitemap.xml" or "domain2.com/sitemap.xml" both of them say invalid sitemap file.

How can I solve this?
How can I index both sites in google?
(BTW if I want to insert the same "domain1.com/sitemap.xml" in both of Google Search Console, domain2 will say I have to use the domain's own sitemap (meaning I have to use a sitemap from "domain2.com/".
I'm not currently using this add-on as it's buggy and causes issues for me; I also don't need it until it has better add-on integration as it did in the XF1 version.

I'm not currently using this add-on as it's buggy and causes issues for me; I also don't need it until it has better add-on integration as it did in the XF1 version.
I see, well then I hope @XCentral can answer my question.
For now I set it up so that all the add-ons are enabled and for Public navigation settings I got HTTPS 500 errors, so I also set them all on and filtered them via theme settings ( I added display conditions to the public navigations).

But the main issue is with sitemap, because for that I dont seem to have any alternative solution, and the add-on explicitely say that sitemaps does work separately, when for me they are not.

@Forsaken - Do you mind if I ask what kind of issues you're seeing? I'm considering this add-on for our sites and want to know what I'm getting into.
I can tell you so far my issues:
  • public navigation filter doesnt work (give HTTPS 500 error)
  • add-on filter probably works, but I dont want to use it because I think it gives a big load on the server to turn them on and off
  • settings for separate add-ons doesnt seem to work (but I think this is expected)
  • node and widget filters and style filters does work, so that gives you plenty of option
  • and my big issue: domain sitemap doesnt seem to work as I explained it above, but I hope @XCentral will give me a helping hand, since it was mentioned to work even in the describtion, so I hope it will be solved without an update.

Last edited:
I have the same issue with the sitemap as others have pointed out. For sites added after the latest update I get "Invalid sitemap file".

Also the error log is bombarded every day with thousands of records of

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'content_type' of non-object src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/XF/ControllerPlugin/FindNew.php:42

I have the same issue with the sitemap as others have pointed out. For sites added after the latest update I get "Invalid sitemap file".

Also the error log is bombarded every day with thousands of records of

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'content_type' of non-object src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/XF/ControllerPlugin/FindNew.php:42

@GPA-R Please open a ticket at https://shop.xencentral.com/clientarea.php Thank you!

after install on the big forum
Page Time: 0.2507sMemory: 36.6872 MB (Peak: 38.3527 MB)Queries (134, time: 0.0309s, 12.3%)
before install
Page Time: 0.2827s Memory: 26.6323 MB (Peak: 29.7202 MB) Queries (13, time: 0.0222s, 7.9%)

Queries 134 its to big, can cache or do something?
~120 same of...
Code:
SELECT `xf_addon`.*
FROM `xf_addon`

Run Time: 0.000157
Select Type    Table    Type    Possible Keys    Key    Key Len    Ref    Rows    Extra
SIMPLE    xf_addon    ALL                        57     

XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1387
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Repository/Domain.php at line 247
    XenCentral\MultiSite\Repository\Domain->applyDomain() in src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Listener.php at line 177
    XenCentral\MultiSite\Listener::initDependencies() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69
    XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2843
    XF\App->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
    XF\App->setup() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 93
    XF\Pub\App->setup() in src/XF.php at line 485
    XF::setupApp() in src/XF.php at line 508
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000065

XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->rawQuery() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 383
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->beginTransaction() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1237
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Repository/Domain.php at line 299
    XenCentral\MultiSite\Repository\Domain->applyDomain() in src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Listener.php at line 177
    XenCentral\MultiSite\Listener::initDependencies() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000051

XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->rawQuery() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 405
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->commit() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1288
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Repository/Domain.php at line 299

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000047

XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->beginTransaction() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1237

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000042

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000043

COMMIT

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000102

COMMIT

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000059

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000053

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000054

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000048

BEGIN

php 8 get error

• Error: Class "XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\return\XF" not found
  • src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Pub/Controller/CrossLogin.php:134

Трассировка стэка​

#0 src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Pub/Controller/CrossLogin.php(64): XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin->_getUserSession()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XenCentral\\Mult...', 'Login', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Содержимое запроса​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(271) "/xcmss/cross-login/login?loginHash=UXorbkQxbzJJRXpzOGs5VmRLRGI0bE10UWwydlQ1Nm%3D%3D"
["referrer"] => string(25) "https://www/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["/xcmss/cross-login/login"] => string(0) ""
["loginHash"] => string(232) "UXorbkQxbzJJRXpzOGs5VmR"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

after install on the big forum
Page Time: 0.2507sMemory: 36.6872 MB (Peak: 38.3527 MB)Queries (134, time: 0.0309s, 12.3%)
before install
Page Time: 0.2827s Memory: 26.6323 MB (Peak: 29.7202 MB) Queries (13, time: 0.0222s, 7.9%)

Queries 134 its to big, can cache or do something?
~120 same of...
Code:
SELECT `xf_addon`.*
FROM `xf_addon`

Run Time: 0.000157
Select Type    Table    Type    Possible Keys    Key    Key Len    Ref    Rows    Extra
SIMPLE    xf_addon    ALL                        57    

XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1387
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Repository/Domain.php at line 247

BEGIN

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000051

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000047

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000042

BEGIN

COMMIT

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000102

COMMIT

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000059

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000053

BEGIN

Run Time: 0.000054

COMMIT

Run Time: 0.000048

BEGIN
I think you should try to drop him a conversation.

Top Bottom