XenCentral Multisite System 2

XenCentral Multisite System 2 [Paid] 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Hello,

if I want to synchronize multiple XenForo installations with each other, do I need a separate license of your plugin for each installation or is one license sufficient?

That I need a separate XenForo license for each XenForo installation, but I know how it is with your plugin, but I don't know.

Hello, @Maximilian Rupp ! MSS add-on does not synchronize separate XenForo installations. It made to run multiple customized communities with their domains/sub-domains on a single XenForo installation. If you need more information to understand its login, please let us know. You do not need multiple licenses of Multisite System. Thank you!

Hello, @Maximilian Rupp ! MSS add-on does not synchronize separate XenForo installations. It made to run multiple customized communities with their domains/sub-domains on a single XenForo installation. If you need more information to understand its login, please let us know. You do not need multiple licenses of Multisite System. Thank you!
Thanks for your quick response. I will simply describe my idea which I would like to realize.

It should be a bigger project, in which I have a main page and several secondary pages, each topic will have its own forum / page. That means for example 1 main forum and 5 side forums. Now a user registers on the main forum and then only needs to log in on the side forums and a user account will be created automatically without the need to register again.

Also all data of the user should be synchronized. Is all this possible with your plugin or do I get something wrong?

@Maximilian Rupp New users registration and synchronization in all forums is possible, as all forums are working on the same database, so this part is possible. If the pages you mentioned are in fact forums with their domains/subdomains and available nodes from the main forums, that sounds something possible with Multisite System. You may elaborate more on what the pages are in our Support Desk https://desk.xencentral.com to get more accurate recommendations. Thank you!

Before evaluating and scoring this product, I also purchased this additional program a long time ago and looked at it to see if it was actually available, but there was a problem with my use, so I just saved it on one side of the disk and didn't even use it at all.

The version I used was XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 12 and has been put up since, so I don't know if the speed problem has improved.
But I was seeing this as an algorithm problem. It takes up considerable resources and slows loading speed in the process of checking for too much while always repeating the same thing in carrying out the process.
Installation of this add-on requires more server resources and has been assessed to an unacceptable level at the level of a typical hardware system.

I don't know how much cache will solve this problem. I haven't tested cache, but it seems like the cache problem isn't the only solution, given that the speed drops below 50 percent with the addition of this program.

I didn't ask the developer to improve the problem at the time because I thought the developer would know better, but now I don't know if the speed has improved enough to wake up the sleeping program and then try it again.

Who can tell me about the latest version?

Any update on ETA? I'm considering migrating off MultiSite since this seems to be a barrier every time theres an update.

XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the second Release Candidate release of Multisite System. The add-on is being tested and used for a long time already and it can be considered as ready for production use now. However, it is always recommended to do a test set up of the system you are going to build, test it thoroughly, and then migrate it to the live installation.

Release overview:

1) The add-on is now XenForo 2.2 compatible.
2) Minor fixes.

All customers running beta versions or the first RC...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any answer on my post above?

Say i want to use you system with 4 sites that are in production do all of the databases merge into one?

Top Bottom