XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello,

I read through the comments and believe I already located the answer, but before I give up on this addon, I wanted to confirm... Is there an admin log or any method to track the conversion rates? In other words, we'd like to see how this system is performing with our community and reward members that have high conversions. Is there a way to see a list or chart or whatever to see how its affecting registrations / new membership?

Thanks

Awesome, thanks! Would you mind showing me the results page to that inquiry? Would love to see what data is given. Hoping it shows the top inviters, as well as a list of who accepted their invite.

Likewise, it would be extra awesome if we could also see a chart with basic stats of activity for the people that accepted the invite. For example, its already a big win if an invited person accepts and joins the forum. But ultimately we want them to be contributing. Obviously we can search those new members individually but a list of newly invited members that are links to their profiles so we can see activity like how many comments they've made or threads started, as well as a general overview on the list showing percentage of new invitees that have posted comments, percentage of invitees that started threads, percentage of invitees that have invited other members... Those would be super helpful at getting a picture as to the success of the system.

The result shows username, total invites and user's email. No other features from your list are currently available in add-on.

InvitationSystem2.webp

@XCentral thanks again for the responses. Will very likely buy it when I get home from work as it seems to do most of what I was looking for. Would like to submit the features above for consideration towards future updates.

You seem to have covered the core functions, but with the goal being to grow the community by way of referrals, its critical to be able to review its effectiveness. Granted many might just set it and forget it, but I think to maximize the potential of a system like this, you'd need to engage and interact. Having data like what was suggested above would go a long way towards being able to do that efficiently.

August 2017

"The next release will introduce Invitation Log page"

Anytime soon? Also is xf2 in the works?

It would be great if the referrer usergroup could be temporary. Eg, a referral gets you added to a secondary usergroup for 3 months.

Top Bottom