XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
The brand/copyright. It stacks it below the standard Copyright and it looks messy. I'd rather have them inline. I have a custom template where I put the copyrights inline.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 9.41.18 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 9.41.18 PM.webp
    6 KB · Views: 11
XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.6.5 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Trading System, that fixes the issue with error "Please wait x hours before submitting a new rating".

All users experiencing issues with new positive ratings not affecting the total score of the user should check if they have "Require Feedback Reply" option enabled. If so, the feedback will count only when the other party leaves a feedback back.

We apologize for delays with the support of this addon. You can be sure it is fully...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The brand/copyright. It stacks it below the standard Copyright and it looks messy. I'd rather have them inline. I have a custom template where I put the copyrights inline.

Hello!

You can use CSS to change the way the copyright is displayed. A rule like

Code:
div.xcfw_copyright {
display: inline;
}

should be what you need.

Thank you!

Hello!

You can use CSS to change the way the copyright is displayed. A rule like

Code:
div.xcfw_copyright {
display: inline;
}

should be what you need.

Thank you!
What's going on with your support I've pmd ya here and also had a ticket at your site since the 30th you seem to find the time to post here!

What's going on with your support I've pmd ya here and also had a ticket at your site since the 30th you seem to find the time to post here!

We are sorry for the delay with the support. We are handling the tickets and XenForo.com threads and replying in both of them. We will update the ticket soon.

Thank you!

Okay nevermind, I found the test user now, now I am more interrested in where the "threads" are, like when I press the "Trade" tab I just see recent activity (What I have looked at) and the feedback, where is the items that the people are wanting to buy/sell/trade? or is this mod more meant for feedback towards the website? Not meant as some form where users can create buy/sell threads and give eachother positive / negative feedback?

Last edited:
Hello, @Shamatix The add-on is for feedback only, you define forums where your users post deal threads and where they are able to post feedback on those threads. Thank you!

I cannot leave feedback. I receive the error:

Invalid feedback is specified.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 12.44.18 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 12.44.18 AM.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello!

Please open a ticket in your Client's Area and provide more information on the issue, including a screenshot of the form before you submit the feedback, and we will address the issue asap.

Thank you!

I've changed the code of xcxt_visitor_panel_addon
and I've added the links to show the feedbacks like in xcxt_postbit_stats_numbers on postbits:
Like here:
3.gif
Now:
2.gif
I've used this code on my xcxt_visitor_panel_addon
Code:
<dl class="pairsJustified feedbackStats">
    <dt>
        {xen:phrase xcxt_feedback}:
    </dt>

<dd>
        <xen:require css="xcxt_visitor_panel_stats.css" />
        <span class="Positive"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt', $visitor, 'reloadList=1', 'amountFilter={xen:array "0=1"}'}" style="color: #00C100;">{xen:number $visitor.fb_positive}</span></a> / <span class="Negative"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt', $visitor, 'reloadList=1', 'amountFilter={xen:array "0=-1"}'}"style="color: #f70000;">{xen:number $visitor.fb_negative}</span></a> / <span class="Neutral"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt', $visitor, 'reloadList=1', 'amountFilter={xen:array "0=0"}'}"style="color: #bfbfbf;">{xen:number $visitor.fb_neutral}</span></a>
    </dd>
</dl>

Not sure if there are some mistakes on the code (like the colors...) but works perfect.
would be great add this links on the visitor panel by default, anyway is not a big deal xd. ;)
--
I'll to do the same on member cards :coffee: ...
Done: xcxt_membercard_stats
Code:
<dt>
    {xen:phrase xcxt_trade_rating}:
</dt>
<dd>
    <span class="Positive"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt', $user, 'reloadList=1', 'amountFilter={xen:array "0=1"}'}" style="color: #00C100;">{xen:number $user.fb_positive}</span></a> / <span class="Negative"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt', $user, 'reloadList=1', 'amountFilter={xen:array "0=-1"}'}"style="color: #f70000;">{xen:number $user.fb_negative}</span></a> / <span class="Neutral"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt', $user, 'reloadList=1', 'amountFilter={xen:array "0=0"}'}"style="color: #bfbfbf;">{xen:number $user.fb_neutral}</span></a>
</dd>

I've changed:
Screen shot 2015-10-06 at 5.30.26 AM.webp

it also works perfect ;)

11.gif

Last edited:
I'm facing a issue. how is possible this scenario?
Screen shot 2015-10-06 at 4.53.01 PM.webp
I've already rebuild caches, ran the cron but doesn't update.

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.6.6 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release for XenCentral Trading System, that solves the issue with user rating not being updated when the last and only feedback left for the user being deleted. This was affecting Update User Rating page in Admin Panel as well, so after applying the package make sure to run the update script to fix all such cases.

All active license owners can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good job Xcentral! it works perfectly now! (y)
I'll keep testing and posting some suggestions / modifications, (to my own records too).
Addon 1000000% recommended! ★★★★★

I think is useful trigger the member card here:
1.gif
in xcxt_trading_profile
find:
Code:
<xen:h1>{xen:phrase xcxt_profile_for_x, 'username={$user.username}'}</xen:h1>
and replace with:
Code:
<xen:h1>{xen:phrase xcxt_profile_for_x, 'username=<a href="{xen:link members, $user, 'card=1'}"class="OverlayTrigger">{$user.username}'}</a></xen:h1>

I would like the button to add feedback in the trading profile page open in overlay.
Screen shot 2015-10-11 at 11.44.08 AM.webp
I'm editing the template xcxt_trading_profile
I've changed this:
Rich (BB code):
<xen:if is="{$perms.canGive} AND {$perms.canReceive} AND {$user.user_id}!={$visitor.user_id}">
    <xen:set var="$newFeedbackButton"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt/add-feedback', $user}" class="callToAction"><span>{xen:phrase xcxt_add_feedback}</span></a></xen:set>
    <xen:if is="!{$renderedNodes}">
        <xen:topctrl>{xen:raw $newFeedbackButton}</xen:topctrl>
    </xen:if>
With this:
Rich (BB code):
<xen:if is="{$perms.canGive} AND {$perms.canReceive} AND {$user.user_id}!={$visitor.user_id}">
    <xen:set var="$newFeedbackButton"><a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt/add-feedback', $user, 'noRedirect=1'}" class="callToAction <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xcxt_use_overlay}">OverlayTrigger</xen:if>" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"><span>{xen:phrase xcxt_add_feedback}</span></a></xen:set>
    <xen:if is="!{$renderedNodes}">
        <xen:topctrl>{xen:raw $newFeedbackButton}</xen:topctrl>
it open the overlay, but attempting to submit a feedback it show me this message:
Screen shot 2015-10-11 at 11.42.17 AM.webp

and I'm seeing that looks this is the problem?:
72dZgqR.gif

Any idea what's wrong? the conditionals maybe?
thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom