XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Find Thread, which allows users to search for the thread they are leaving feedback for. As soon as user starts typing thread title it shows suggestions to help to quickly identify the thread.

Ever think about releasing this as a separate search add-on?

I have a user who keeps getting this message:

Invalid thread specified. You can leave feedback only for the starter of the thread or if you have started the thread.

But, he is the starter of the thread - and the other person posted in the thread...

Ever think about releasing this as a separate search add-on?

Unfortunately we don't have such plans. If you need something like that, you can contact us and we will handle the task for you as a custom project.

I have a user who keeps getting this message:

Invalid thread specified. You can leave feedback only for the starter of the thread or if you have started the thread.

But, he is the starter of the thread - and the other person posted in the thread...

Please check product configuration. It has several options controlling which threads can be specified as deal threads. In your scenario, the option "Check Thread Starter" seems to be enabled. This option is for the cases, when the thread starter is "seller" (service provider etc.) and people replying in thread are the buyers. So the product expects the feedback to be posted by the buyer first as review of the trade, and in that case the seller will be able to leave a feedback back. Please confirm, that this scenario works on your board. If you need it the other way as well (the seller to leave the first feedback) we can implement it in the upcoming release.

Also, any idea why when I link to a review It says error?

View attachment 133745

Should be permission-related. XenForo makes a remote request to the page, to get the title of the page, and this request is done as "guest", so if the page is not accessible for guests, the URL will show the error title. Just try to open the same page without logging-in, and adjust guest usergroup permissions in a way that they see that page.

Thank you!

Please check product configuration. It has several options controlling which threads can be specified as deal threads. In your scenario, the option "Check Thread Starter" seems to be enabled. This option is for the cases, when the thread starter is "seller" (service provider etc.) and people replying in thread are the buyers. So the product expects the feedback to be posted by the buyer first as review of the trade, and in that case the seller will be able to leave a feedback back. Please confirm, that this scenario works on your board. If you need it the other way as well (the seller to leave the first feedback) we can implement it in the upcoming release.

It is the thread starter trying to leave feedback for a buyer, who also posted in the thread. yes I have that checked but the description seems to be counter to what you said

If enabled, only feedback left for/from thread starter will be accepted and both users should have posted in the thread.

If you need it the other way as well (the seller to leave the first feedback) we can implement it in the upcoming release.

What I would like to see is that either a thread starter can leave feedback for someone posting in the thread ----- or someone posting in the thread can post feedback for the starter.

What I would like to see is that either a thread starter can leave feedback for someone posting in the thread ----- or someone posting in the thread can post feedback for the starter.

Checking this and will implement as you have mentioned.

Will update here soon with the implementation.

Thank you!

Hi! Weird bug: No matter which moderator or admin tries, whenever we try to edit a feedback rating to change the deal URL, it says "changes saved" or whatever, but nothing is saved (the old URL is still there)....

Hi! Weird bug: No matter which moderator or admin tries, whenever we try to edit a feedback rating to change the deal URL, it says "changes saved" or whatever, but nothing is saved (the old URL is still there)....

Please check your Server Logs and see if there are any errors logged and let us know here.

1.6.8 or newer version when will release?

We are actively working on our products here on XenForo.com and we are ready to publish further updates for the products based on your suggestions/feedback. Please let us know which changes/features you would like to see in upcoming versions and we will consider them.

Thank you!

I am getting this issue.

Server Error
Invalid model 'XenCentral_Framework_Model_PaymentApi' specified

1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  2. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenCentral/Framework/ControllerAdmin/Framework.php at line 674
  3. XenCentral_Framework_ControllerAdmin_Framework->_getPaymentApiModel() in XenCentral/Framework/ControllerAdmin/Framework.php at line 51
  4. XenCentral_Framework_ControllerAdmin_Framework->actionPaymentList() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xxxxxxx.com/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

I am getting this issue.

Server Error
Invalid model 'XenCentral_Framework_Model_PaymentApi' specified

1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  2. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenCentral/Framework/ControllerAdmin/Framework.php at line 674
  3. XenCentral_Framework_ControllerAdmin_Framework->_getPaymentApiModel() in XenCentral/Framework/ControllerAdmin/Framework.php at line 51
  4. XenCentral_Framework_ControllerAdmin_Framework->actionPaymentList() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xxxxxxx.com/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

Which version of Framework are you using? Please make sure to apply the latest 1.4.0 version you can find in Client's Area and try again.

And also I want to say that , trading system is not working at all. I have assigned a trade forum. And then open a thread over there. Nothing happens.

Please check product configuration and permissions carefully. Creating a trade forum alone doesn't do anything, users should leave feedback for each other using the link under postbit or from Trading System. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you!

Which version of Framework are you using? Please make sure to apply the latest 1.4.0 version you can find in Client's Area and try again.

I am using latest framework and I am getting that error :( , I tried many times.

Please check product configuration and permissions carefully. Creating a trade forum alone doesn't do anything, users should leave feedback for each other using the link under postbit or from Trading System. Let us know if you need further help.

Do you have any document ? and also are you available in Skype ?

I am using latest framework and I am getting that error :( , I tried many times.

Do you have any document ? and also are you available in Skype ?

Just replied in your ticket. Please download the XenCentral Framework 1.4.1 version to resolve the problem.

Unfortunately there is no particular documentation available. The options should be self-explanatory, please check them carefully and feel free to contact us again if you don't manage to make it work.

Thank you!

Please check your Server Logs and see if there are any errors logged and let us know here.

There are no errors logged.

Also - I thought for sure this was a feature of this add-on, but one of my mods just merged two accounts, and the feedback wasn't merged... User lost all feedback from "old" account. Is this as designed? Thanks!

There are no errors logged.

Also - I thought for sure this was a feature of this add-on, but one of my mods just merged two accounts, and the feedback wasn't merged... User lost all feedback from "old" account. Is this as designed? Thanks!

Can you please contact us via Ticket so that we can review this further?

Unfortunately merging users doesn't merge their feedback. We will work on this asap and implement a solution.

Thank you!

Hi, I wanted to take a more in depth look at this system. However; the demo board that you have linked isn't working.

I'm curious about the "trade" system. I don't really want the buyer/seller part of it so much. Is there a way to disable the buyer/seller part and just use the "Trade" part of this plugin?

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom