XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Suggestion:

Can you add this:

Feedback Restriction for new members.
  • Member can no longer give feedback to anyone until they receive one feedback from a current member. This is to prevent members from making fake accounts and giving themselves feedback. New members will first have to receive 1 feedback from a current member, then they will be able to give feedback to others as normal.

I'm having an issue where user's are sending trader ratings to each other but nobody is receiving notifications (alerts). I've confirmed that these users have the proper checkboxes ticked in their profile settings AND in the administrative options panel they are enabled as default settings.

Am I possibly missing something, or is there a bug?

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay with this.

I have to migrate from IPB feedback, and was wondering if there was an importer possibly.

Unfortunately there is no importer available. If you are still interested we can handle creation of importer as funded project. Please contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com/ for further details.

Suggestion:

Can you add this:

Feedback Restriction for new members.
  • Member can no longer give feedback to anyone until they receive one feedback from a current member. This is to prevent members from making fake accounts and giving themselves feedback. New members will first have to receive 1 feedback from a current member, then they will be able to give feedback to others as normal.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have added it to our list of enhancements to be implemented for the next release.

I'm having an issue where user's are sending trader ratings to each other but nobody is receiving notifications (alerts). I've confirmed that these users have the proper checkboxes ticked in their profile settings AND in the administrative options panel they are enabled as default settings.

Am I possibly missing something, or is there a bug?

Please open a ticket in Client's Area and we will review the issue on your board.

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay with this.

Unfortunately there is no importer available. If you are still interested we can handle creation of importer as funded project. Please contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com/ for further details.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have added it to our list of enhancements to be implemented for the next release.

Please open a ticket in Client's Area and we will review the issue on your board.

Thank you!

Let me know when done and then I'll renew my trade license that expired.

Edit : nevermind, i was tired the other night. Error had nothing to do with trading system :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what is this

Ekran Resmi 2016-12-28 15.24.46.webp

We can't use trader system yet. When try leave a feedback in any user profile, getting that error and why we can't disable thread requirements? We already add thread link but still getting the error 'please add deal thread url'. Please help us!

---
This is the third and final billing notice that your invoice no. blablabla which was generated on 08/01/2016 is now overdue. Failure to make payment will result in account suspension.
---
By the way, you shouldn't suspend any account if your customers don't want to renew your license.
We should perfectly allowed to download anytime the latest version of the addon covered in the year of support.:cautious:

Last edited:
Hello, @rafass !

We are sorry for the delay with the support we had before, but right now we don't have any tickets pending we didn't reply. Maybe we missed your ticket, can you please provide ticket ID? We will check it immediately.

The message about Suspension of license is just phrasing issue. Of course your account will not be blocked and you can download the version available at the moment of expiring. Paying the invoice is to download the upgrades.

Thank you!

The message about Suspension of license is just phrasing issue. Of course your account will not be blocked and you can download the version available at the moment of expiring. Paying the invoice is to download the upgrades.

This is not correct. We did not renew and cannot download the version we purchased years ago.

Hello!

The problem is connected with our licensing software and we are looking for a way to resolve it. Please contact us in Client's Area, and we will review your account and assign the version available for your account to you.

Thank you!

Last edited:
We can't use trader system yet. When try leave a feedback in any user profile, getting that error and why we can't disable thread requirements? We already add thread link but still getting the error 'please add deal thread url'. Please help us!
Has this been resolved?

I'm not sure what is this

View attachment 124967

Has this been resolved?

Sorry for the delay with this. We are reviewing the issue and will release the fix in some hours.

Thank you!

Has this been resolved?

Yes but I don't like this add-on. Because you cannot add another link. E.g: you can't add link to feedback from resource, showcase, gallery or other custom add-on. You can only add thread link to feedbacks. It's very bad idea for me. The add-on are pretty good however that's why I don't like it.

Yes but I don't like this add-on. Because you cannot add another link. E.g: you can't add link to feedback from resource, showcase, gallery or other custom add-on. You can only add thread link to feedbacks. It's very bad idea for me. The add-on are pretty good however that's why I don't like it.
So it seems it isn't like the iTrader plugin for vBulletin. I'm sure you can pay a coder to add this option, it shouldn't be difficult.

So it seems it isn't like the iTrader plugin for vBulletin. I'm sure you can pay a coder to add this option, it shouldn't be difficult.

Thank you for the suggestion. We already took this into account for implementation. The addon was initially the equivalent of iTrader addon on vBulletin, where it was asking for thread URL, that's why we didn't consider this feature, but now we definitely see the point and it will be implemented asap.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.6.7 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Trading System, that solves the issues reported by our customers:

1. Deal thread not being accepted when custom routes are used and server errors were generated.

2. Conversations and alerts not being sent when users choose not to get Conversation from other memebers.

All owners of active license can download the latest package from their Client's Area.

We thank you all for reporting issues and making suggestions. We prepare the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XCentral I don't know how to thank you enough. But at least thank you for quick response. Now here are some reasons why people would like to use it with other add-ons.

1- We're using Showcase add-on as marketplace and don't need forums for that.
2- We're using Resource add-on as marketplace and don't need forums for that.
3- Our Trader members also like these add-ons but they can't use XenCentral Trading System.

We just tried it in our forums but we cannot use yet. I think you understand why I said that now. The fact I already said that however, I will wait the next release to use the add-on anymore. Thanks you XCentral.

@Claudio thanks but no pay, no need. I think this features has been implemented by XCentral now.

Kindly Regards,

Top Bottom